The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
Suggestions on what to get next - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Anime Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Suggestions on what to get next (/thread-822.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Suggestions on what to get next - Shinn Asuka - 02-14-2003

www.CookieJarVideo.com

Anything she doesn't have that you want, she will order.

Suggestions on what to get next - Mod-X - 02-14-2003

nice site dude, i checked it out!

Suggestions on what to get next - fzr400guy - 02-14-2003

So is there a problem with animeniacs.com? I've never had any trouble with them, and they have always been nice to me. 8O

Suggestions on what to get next - Shinn Asuka - 02-14-2003

Cashan constantly says he has stuff in his store that he does not have/hasn't came out yet. Long waits on shipping, too. Sometimes they have probems responding to emails. I've never experienced any problems with Bella at CJV.

Suggestions on what to get next - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 02-14-2003

Quote:Originally posted by "Suzakuseikun"

Quote:Animeniacs.com is crumbling.

So? Bella at CookieJar has lowered her prices to those of Animeniacs. She has better customer service, and she can order you anything you want. Why bother with Cashan now?

He's always been cool with me. Don't throw him aside because of hard times. He's trying hard. He's also a marine and he works another job. Cut him some slack. :mrgreen:

Suggestions on what to get next - Vance - 02-15-2003

The only thing I love about Animeniacs is that they get new releases in so quickly. I mean, check out there latest news. *drool* FX perfect R1 collections of Love Hina TV + OVA and next week Hellsing! Plus that new Evangelion R1 perfect collection + movies that I can't seem to find anywhere else.

I've only ever ordered one shipment from them before, Read or Die and Record of Lodoss War OVA from their sales section, but they came on time. I sent them one e-mail and got an answer back same day.

Day before yesterday I put in an order for the Evangelion R1 TV + Movie set. Hopefully it will turn out good. No revies thus far, but I had to have it.

Suggestions on what to get next - OptimisticOx - 02-15-2003

any place with good prices and the stuff I am looking for is fine with me :mrgreen:

Suggestions on what to get next - Shinn Asuka - 02-15-2003

Quote:FX perfect R1 collections of Love Hina TV + OVA and next week Hellsing! Plus that new Evangelion R1 perfect collection + movies

Uh huh. Keep reading the first page. They let you order them - but they don't have them in stock. They don't even know when they'll get that Eva set. Confusedweatdrop:

Quote:He's always been cool with me. Don't throw him aside because of hard times. He's trying hard. He's also a marine and he works another job. Cut him some slack.

Yeah, and how long does it take to write me an email saying "We have your money. Order will come soon. Cashan"? That's all I wanted. Never got one. Waited two weeks for it. No more buisness.

never happened to me, he has alwaws sent it to me right on scedual.

What I am saying is he posts things on his site he doesn't have. He doesn't have the Hellsing Perfect set, nor the Love Hina Perfect set, or the Eva Perfect set. They have been released, but he does not have them in stock yet.

Some people waited a long time for Kenshin FX because of that. A lot of people are still waiting for Eva Perfect because he has no clue when the shipment is comming.

hmmm...that sucks

Suggestions on what to get next - Vance - 02-15-2003

Actually on his latest news, he said he just got 40 copies of the perfect eva set in, so he could fill all previous orders and had surplus for more orders.

Hm, must have updated this morning then. Wish my MO would have made it through Confusedweatdrop:

Suggestions on what to get next - yakumo - 02-15-2003

Whats Bella's email, l can't find out becasue the Uni computers have disbale righclick so I can see