The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.10 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
Mister Rogers - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Mister Rogers (/thread-922.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Mister Rogers - DARK OSAMU - 03-02-2003

LOVE THE LIGHT! Fear the puppets! Big Grin

Mister Rogers - OptimisticOx - 03-03-2003

the meomories indeed... :mrgreen:

Mister Rogers - GTR_Ripper - 03-03-2003

I loved the light!!! The only puppet I thought was wierd was the one with the rosy cheeks, cant remember what its name was though.

Mister Rogers - DARK OSAMU - 03-04-2003

The puppets were the scariest thing but my favorite part of the show was TROLLY. No one can beat the TROLLY!

Mister Rogers - morgorath - 03-04-2003

Yea to have a trolly in the house that also brought video tapes in to Mr Rodgers that was great stuff...

Mister Rogers - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 03-04-2003

It kind of scares me to have a little train watching my every move waiting for the right moment. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Mister Rogers - OptimisticOx - 03-04-2003

I think that all of the childrens shows now are scary! I have always disliked clowns for some reason. :mrgreen:

Mister Rogers - GTR_Ripper - 03-04-2003

same here, I'm a little afraid of clowns, I cant remember but I think Mr. Rogers at some time went to the circus and he was chilling out with some clowns. Is there anything Mr. Rogers hasnt done?

I dont think so, he must have been on the air for....I dont know how long :mrgreen:

Mister Rogers - GTR_Ripper - 03-04-2003

According to the about 30 years, and he can still go 4 or 2 more, cause PBS still has rights to MR. Rogers Neighborhood

yeah, its kinda like peanuts, the author died but he did it for 50 years so they can run if for that long and then when it is done running for a second time, they can run once more because everyone will have forgotten. :mrgreen:

Mister Rogers - morgorath - 03-04-2003

It's like Reading Rainbow I can rewatch that anytime

Mister Rogers - OptimisticOx - 03-05-2003

yeah, was anyone here besides me obsessed with the mighty morfin power rangers? :mrgreen:

Mister Rogers - GTR_Ripper - 03-05-2003

I was way back in the day. Well the first Season anyways. You know I was watching Arthur with my brother th other day, and it just so happened that Mr. Rogers was a guest on that show...Go figure

Mister Rogers - OptimisticOx - 03-05-2003

yeah, I also loved the 3 ninjas, or just ninjas in general, ever since I was three I had been dressing up as ninjas for halloween. :mrgreen: