The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.10 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
Gettin' out of Hell! - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Gettin' out of Hell! (/thread-5148.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Gettin' out of Hell! - Vagrant Saint - 04-28-2005

Greetings, greetings.

For those of you who haven't figured it out, I'm currently being held against my will with Ka-Talliya here in the desert.

You'll probably all be glad to know that I've done nothing for the last 4 months except bore her to death with the stories I write, talk non-stop about my fiance and throw heavy, blunt objects at her.

Gettin' out of Hell! - onizuka17711 - 04-28-2005

Vagrant Saint Wrote:You'll probably all be glad to know that I've done nothing for the last 4 months except bore her to death with the stories I write, talk non-stop about my fiance and throw heavy, blunt objects at her.
Having fun then :p ?

Gettin' out of Hell! - ladysilverice - 04-29-2005

Vagrant Saint Wrote:You'll probably all be glad to know that I've done nothing for the last 4 months except bore her to death with the stories I write, talk non-stop about my fiance and throw heavy, blunt objects at her.
YES!!! Someone to fullful my job while she's over there!!! Muahahah! Except... I make her see crappy art instead of stuff to read.

Gettin' out of Hell! - Ka-Talliya - 04-29-2005

That's just not right you two! :p And your artwork is very good and getting better!!

Being held against our will, isn't that the truth!! And I throw heavy, blunt objects back!!

Gettin' out of Hell! - Vagrant Saint - 04-29-2005

Well, I've given in to the fact that they're probably going to just jerk my chain around until I wind up leaving the same day as Ka-Talliya.

You know, for as much as the government just blatently wastes money, you'd think they wouldn't mind wasting a little of it to get their troops home to their families. Especially when there's no apparent reason to keep them in the desert. :mad:

Gettin' out of Hell! - Ka-Talliya - 04-30-2005

Painful! This is the word I would use to describe our flight picture today. We got all our 10 people together, in uniform and wow, you could just feel the negative energy. I can't wait to get home. Maybe I'll post our shop pic when we get it tomorrow.

Gettin' out of Hell! - Vagrant Saint - 04-30-2005

Very painful.

Gettin' out of Hell! - Ka-Talliya - 05-02-2005

Well, VS is getting his wish, he's out of here VERY soon! Smile And I'll be heading home shortly there after. Big Grin I will be passing through no less than 3 countries when I leave here, before I get to Baltimore!! I guess we are taking the scenic route.

Gettin' out of Hell! - Vagrant Saint - 05-02-2005

YAY! I can finally get away from Mitchell! Now I just have to work on getting rid of Rockey.... Wink

Gettin' out of Hell! - Ka-Talliya - 05-02-2005

...volunteer him for the school house, hehe!!

Gettin' out of Hell! - Akane - 05-03-2005

hey KA TA,
WEll it was rough but we prayed for ya and i think you are making it through jsut fine...well gotta run...vrey tired....just got off a dispatch gotta get up early tommorrow...see you later...and I hope you can make it too the bachlorette party.... (Grins) Big Grin

Gettin' out of Hell! - Ka-Talliya - 05-05-2005

Well, VS is leaving and I'm on standby to get out of this place!!
Hey Akane!! Thank you for the box!!! Here's to August plans of marriage and a kick ass bachlorette party!!

Gettin' out of Hell! - Ka-Talliya - 05-06-2005

Released From Duty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Going Home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Gettin' out of Hell! - onizuka17711 - 05-06-2005

Ka-Talliya Wrote:Released From Duty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Going Home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
W00t! Welcome back Ka-Talliya Smile !

Gettin' out of Hell! - morgorath - 05-09-2005

Rock on KA-TA, I know Schultz is on pins and needles for ya. Hey he might even give up EQ2 for a week when you get home. Hell who and am I kidding...