The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.10 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
[What type of Anime] - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: [What type of Anime] (/thread-2831.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

[What type of Anime] - SirChico - 04-22-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
and horrible after it. Rolleyes

There's a reason for that.. I read that they had to make up some filler episodes because the manga wasn't finished. Hence we have Sanosuke befriending a dog. (Actually I haven't seen much of the Tales of the Meiji, just that episode when I was spot checking).

[What type of Anime] - Vicious - 04-22-2004

Quote:Originally posted by SirChico
There's a reason for that.. I read that they had to make up some filler episodes because the manga wasn't finished. Hence we have Sanosuke befriending a dog. (Actually I haven't seen much of the Tales of the Meiji, just that episode when I was spot checking).

I know the reason, but it still doesn't excuse it for being bad. Actually, all of Tales of the Meiji is filler I believe. I'm sure Suzaku will be on here to correct me later if I'm wrong, but I think everything in the TV series after the Kyoto Arc is made up and not part of the manga.

[What type of Anime] - SirChico - 04-22-2004

Yeah they created their own story because... the third manga arc (Jinchuu Arc) is about Tomoe and Enishi (I have been lead to believe).

[What type of Anime] - allanb64 - 04-22-2004

and horrible after it. Rolleyes

... I know what you mean about that, kind of a let down for me. I think they could have ended the show at disk 9 and not gone on to 12 should have quit while they were ahead I think. But oh well still # 1 on my list till I see better. :-)

[What type of Anime] - Vicious - 04-22-2004

Quote:Originally posted by allanb64
I think they could have ended the show at disk 9 and not gone on to 12 should have quit while they were ahead I think.

I'll assume you're talking about the HK sets. Because on the R1's, disc 14 is the last one in the Kyoto arc.

[What type of Anime] - Jaded God - 04-22-2004

Yes after he defeats shishio.. It is all filler and a waste of time. Like the sumo wrestler they teach and shit.and the horrible horrible last episodes... im not talking about 95.. but before that.

[What type of Anime] - allanb64 - 04-22-2004

I'll assume you're talking about the HK sets. Because on the R1's, disc 14 is the last one in the Kyoto arc.

You assume correct.