The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.10 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
Mister Rogers - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Mister Rogers (/thread-922.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Mister Rogers - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 03-02-2003

He could have been a chaplin. :|

Mister Rogers - OptimisticOx - 03-02-2003

yeah, but oh well...... and I thought that I would just let you know that I am going to get one peice next :mrgreen: , its odd, everyone says that the subs suck,but they also claim that you should get it immediatly so I guess I will :mrgreen:

Mister Rogers - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 03-02-2003

He was my hero when I was younger. :mrgreen:

never thought of him as my hero. :mrgreen: .....but he was my niehbor.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Mister Rogers - GTR_Ripper - 03-02-2003

i thought of him as my neighbor hero, and he still is, even though is in the great beyond now. Cry Cry Cry

yes, .....wont.....you be.....my nieghbor..... Cry

(Sigh), Mr. Rogers, should get his own day.

Sorry to double post, but least dont jack this thread no more.

alright, this one I will leave alone...

Thank you. But hey, what episodes do you remember from his show. One of my Fav that I remember is the one where he goes to a Crayon factory. I love that one, that was the first time I noticed that he showed us how everyday things, that we take for granted, are made.

I remember an episode where he rides a hot air balloon, if it stuck in my head then I guess it is one of my favorites. Smile

thats true, you know that show was full of metaphors. When he changes into his cardigan sweater, and canvas shoes, he taking off the real world, and entering the land of make believe. And the clock in the land of make believe has no hands, becuase in the land of make believe it can be what ever time you want it to be.

hmmmm.... never really noticed that, but I watched it when I was really young so I can see how I wouldnt.

Mister Rogers - DARK OSAMU - 03-02-2003

I remember the crayon factory! Man the memories. Big Grin

Mister Rogers - morgorath - 03-02-2003

Well to answer the question He was in the Marines and he was a Sniper, before
leaving the military and becomeing a Minstier. As for what I truly remeber about the show was... You knew what he was goiong to do next. It made a safe feeling since in the early years at home it wasn't that way for me. Plus I loved the fact he had a Traffic Light in his house...