The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.10 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
Who goes to Artic Night fall? - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Who goes to Artic Night fall? (/thread-876.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Who goes to Artic Night fall? - yakumo - 02-20-2003

yeah its a good source of info, you can't really piss around

Who goes to Artic Night fall? - OptimisticOx - 02-20-2003

Yeah, and they act like people like us are the devil.

Well aren't we?

possibly but at least we get our anime cheap!

:twisted:

damn honest assholes, trying to discourage us unhonest folk. :twisted:

Who goes to Artic Night fall? - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 02-20-2003

This forum is the only one I have been on that has been this leinient with people. They let alot of stuff fly around here ( which I am thankful for ). You have to watch what you say everywhere else. Big Grin

Who goes to Artic Night fall? - matthewmalay - 02-20-2003

Umm, Optimistic Ox, arcticnightfall is very pro bootleg, they have a forum solely dedicated to HKDVDs, in fact I've seen bootleggers get asses flamed on that site

I think you're mistaking them for Animenation forums

Who goes to Artic Night fall? - shadypower - 02-20-2003

I go to Arcticnightfall cuz hey, I'm the HK dvd mod Big Grin
Just to clear a few things up, in the HK dvd board we're not high and mighty(well...Í am but deal with it :p) Also, the reason we don't seem friendly to newbies is because we, the people who have been there for a long time, get tired of explaining the same shit over and over again. This is why I wrote a newbie guide with some essential information, like the different HK dvd companies, different sellers, review sites and so on. After a lot of new people seemed to ignore the newbie thread and still asked stupid questions, I forced them to read it, and if they don't they get their threads locked or deleted. This may seem unfriendly, but after hearing "can someone post a review for his title" or "is this title good? thanx" a few dozen times you get really annoyed. This is the reason we force people to check review sites (like import-anime) first before asking about the quality. This is a problem you won't have that often since this IS one of those review sites ^_^

Besides, some newbies seem to think the HK dvd board is in service of them and we are somehow obligated to help them. I don't have a problem with helping people, but only if they have made an effort to find out some info themselves. The first thing I did when I went there is read about all the threads there were posted at the time because I wanted to be informed and didn't want to bother people with questions I could easily figure out myself. I'm not saying that people these days should read all 1000 threads but reading the newbie guide, checking review sites, doing a simple search on the board or reading some selected threads is the least people can do.

We often have offtopic discussions, I don't mind cause it makes the board alive. Due to the fact that rather young people go to Arcticnightfall, the joking around I think you're referring to can't always be accepted.

OptimisticOx, the day you start numbering those reasons on my board you're so gonna be banned :p
Suzaku, very few people are actually banned from AN, the ones that are really deserve it Smile

Anywho, it's passed 3am here so I'm gonna get some sleep. Don't be a stranger on AN, just don't be an idiot :roll:

Who goes to Artic Night fall? - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 02-20-2003

I will have to go check it out, and thank you for the info. I promise I won't be an idiot. Big Grin Three a.m. !! Where are you? Big Grin

Who goes to Artic Night fall? - Shinn Asuka - 02-20-2003

Yeah, go to bed Shady! Ya punk :o

Who goes to Artic Night fall? - shadypower - 02-21-2003

I'm in a far away country that Bush probably doesn't even know the name of but is shipping weapens through it Wink

Seriously, I'm in the Netherlands. I don't know what I was thinking going to bed at around 3.30am, I feel like shit now :?
Kakoi, you should come to the irc channel, you can as much of an idiot as you want :mrgreen:

Who goes to Artic Night fall? - OptimisticOx - 02-21-2003

Quote:Originally posted by "matthewmalay"

Umm, Optimistic Ox, arcticnightfall is very pro bootleg, they have a forum solely dedicated to HKDVDs, in fact I've seen bootleggers get asses flamed on that site

I think you're mistaking them for Animenation forums

sorry I got confused, did I mention I have a fever.

Who goes to Artic Night fall? - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 02-21-2003

Ok. I think I'll try that out. :mrgreen:

Who goes to Artic Night fall? - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 02-21-2003

When you go, look at my petition idea. It's under the HK forum. :mrgreen: