The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.10 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
Once Again I Need Help - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Anime Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Once Again I Need Help (/thread-479.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Once Again I Need Help - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 10-29-2002

Don't worry. I watched tons of lesbian action. Three chicks were dyking it out on a couch while conducting "an interview". Really hot women. A black haired chick, a blond and a milano who was definately the hottest. If only there was a short Asian woman. Though one can only hope. :mrgreen:

Once Again I Need Help - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 10-30-2002

I really want to see yushio and tora is it as cool as it looks? It was supposed to come out on R1 dvd but hasn't yet. 8O 8O 8O

Once Again I Need Help - morgorath - 10-30-2002

Kakoi, I have to tell you Yushio & Tora rocks. It has some of the best lines in that when does the main charchter want to eat the other main chacter. I really enjoyed the parts I have seen and I have the super deformed series on tape but if you would like a copy let me know and I'll put it on CD for you.

Once Again I Need Help - morgorath - 10-30-2002

Sorry forgot to check that last post

Once Again I Need Help - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 10-30-2002

The series hasn't made an R1 appearance yet. AD Vision is more concerned with Mega Man, which I will definately be checking out. :mrgreen: 268 minutes on 2 DVDs for $30

Once Again I Need Help - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 11-01-2002

I am definetly Interested how much do you want for cd's? 8O 8O 8O 8O

Once Again I Need Help - morgorath - 11-01-2002

Kakoi I don't want any money, just send me an e-mail with your address and I'll copy them for ya and send them out next week. But if you do get Final Fantasy Unlimited, I'd like to see that :wink: :wink:

[email protected]

Once Again I Need Help - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 11-01-2002

Wow it's like we're a big happy family. Though I get to use the bathroom first. :mrgreen: No hot water for you bastards. :mrgreen:

Once Again I Need Help - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 11-01-2002

It's ok I don't like hot water in my showers anyway. I am probably going to get final fantasy unlimited after christmas (money is kinda tight Cry Cry ) so I can't afford to buy much for myself till after then Cry Cry Cry Hopefully I will be working before Christmas!(as a substitute teacher Tongue ) I will send you my address tonight when I get done posting Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Now I am even more excited to see that show. 8O 8O 8O 8O

Once Again I Need Help - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 11-03-2002

What will you teach? What grade? Can I call you GTK? :mrgreen:

Once Again I Need Help - DARK OSAMU - 11-03-2002

Quote:Originally posted by "Steve_the_Talking_Pie"

What will you teach? What grade? Can I call you GTK? :mrgreen:

Hyper Dildonics 101, 5th Grade, Yes. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Once Again I Need Help - morgorath - 11-03-2002

You know Steve I belive you are right we should be like a family or maybe more of a brotherhood (females reading no discrmination your welcome too) See it's hard to find Hardcore Anime fans (who speak english) here in Okinawa. So I relie on you guys for suggestions andthoughts about anime, video games and other things. So I don't want your money if I have a copy of something lieing around I'll send it out.

Point blank you guys rock and we should all get together at the anime convetion in New York (labor Day weekend)

Once Again I Need Help - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 11-05-2002

I am doing mainly high school stuff. You can definitely call me GTK. That is one bitchin name. I agree that we should be like a brotherhood. I don't know that many "real" people that like anime besides some family and a couple close friends so this is my outlet. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

Once Again I Need Help - DARK OSAMU - 11-05-2002

I myself am an only child so what friends I do have I treat like family and this place is a great place to go when nobody's around to hang out with. Big Grin
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I'm on an icon ( :twisted: ) slut rampage!!!

Once Again I Need Help - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 11-05-2002

It's official we are the Brotherhood of (insert something funny/amusing here). :mrgreen: