The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.10 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
Introducing the latest new member - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Website Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Rants (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Introducing the latest new member (/thread-4463.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Introducing the latest new member - Blight - 12-23-2004

Sweet_Marie Wrote:Welcome,I very much hope you enjoy your stay on the forum.^_^

Ahh,and I had a question for Andromeda18 what anime is your sig and avator from?

I'm not Andromeda, but both are Urumi Kanzaki from GTO. (Puffs out chest) I made the Banner. Big Grin

Introducing the latest new member - Sweet_Marie - 12-23-2004

Awahh,thank you for your help.I have been wondering for quite awhile now.hehe,I even have a manga of gto.but I did not like it very much because their were tooo many bad words in it.Ah! but I like the banner and I really like the one you have also.*_*

Introducing the latest new member - Blight - 12-23-2004

Sweet_Marie Wrote:Awahh,thank you for your help.I have been wondering for quite awhile now.hehe,I even have a manga of gto.but I did not like it very much because their were tooo many bad words in it.Ah! but I like the banner and I really like the one you have also.*_*

You are welcome and thank you for the complement. Yeah, GTO is pretty dirty, but I just can't get enough of it; it is so funny.

Introducing the latest new member - Homeless Joe - 12-23-2004

first, gto is fing awesome. gfa, great fing anime. second, welcome to the forums, i checked out your live journal thing and i was just wonder how old you were?

Introducing the latest new member - onizuka17711 - 12-23-2004

Sweet_Marie Wrote:Awahh,thank you for your help.I have been wondering for quite awhile now.hehe,I even have a manga of gto.but I did not like it very much because their were tooo many bad words in it.Ah! but I like the banner and I really like the one you have also.*_*
You don't like GTO? What is this world coming too?!?! How can you not like GTO? No! I refuse to believe it! IT'S A LIE!!!!! *Sob* If anyone needs me, I'll be cryng my eyes out into my pillow.... :p

(Pauses) Hey, Kim, welcome to the forums Big Grin ! (Runs off to cry)

Introducing the latest new member - Sweet_Marie - 12-23-2004

onizuka17711 Wrote:You don't like GTO? What is this world coming too?!?! How can you not like GTO? No! I refuse to believe it! IT'S A LIE!!!!! *Sob* If anyone needs me, I'll be cryng my eyes out into my pillow.... :p

(Pauses) Hey, Kim, welcome to the forums Big Grin ! (Runs off to cry)

It's probubly because I don't usually like comedy.and I don't like bad words. :p but maybe I would like the anime better. Wink hmm,I may have to watch it sometime. Big Grin or maybe not :p who knows.I have a huge backlog. :eek: Big Grin

Introducing the latest new member - onizuka17711 - 12-23-2004

Sweet_Marie Wrote:It's probubly because I don't usually like comedy.and I don't like bad words. :p but maybe I would like the anime better. Wink hmm,I may have to watch it sometime. Big Grin or maybe not :p who knows.I have a huge backlog. :eek: Big Grin
The anime is a lot cleaner than the manga, so check that out.

Introducing the latest new member - Ka-Talliya - 12-23-2004

Welcome Kim...my apologies for being a little late.

Introducing the latest new member - Sweet_Marie - 12-24-2004

onizuka17711 Wrote:The anime is a lot cleaner than the manga, so check that out.

Really!! because I thought the plot sounded good.hmm,now you might have talked me into it. Big Grin

Introducing the latest new member - Andromeda18_ - 12-24-2004

You should really watch GTO it's awesome. Although if you don't like comedy then you're probably not going to like it.

Introducing the latest new member - Sweet_Marie - 12-24-2004

Comedy is really good just not my favorite genre.I usually go for action,magic and a little romance.but thank you for telling me it's good.I always like to know about more good anime to watch.Marie ^_^

Introducing the latest new member - rav96 - 01-14-2005

i agree Marie you gotta check out GTO manga and anime...bloomin hillarious Big Grin

Introducing the latest new member - Sweet_Marie - 01-14-2005

Yet another that thinks I should check it out.Hmm,I was close to trying out the anime the other day but it's kinda long.I will have to think it over some more.Oh! and I also noticed that there is a live action for it.Is it good?

Introducing the latest new member - Blight - 01-14-2005

Sweet_Marie Wrote:Yet another that thinks I should check it out.Hmm,I was close to trying out the anime the other day but it's kinda long.I will have to think it over some more.Oh! and I also noticed that there is a live action for it.Is it good?

The last episode of the LA was at one time the most highly viewed T.V. event in Japans history. I haven't seen it personaly, but others say it is great...and watch the anime! Big Grin

Introducing the latest new member - rav96 - 01-15-2005

the live action is only like 10-11 eps (cant rember now exactly) but i enjoyed it Big Grin