The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.10 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
I think I am in love - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: I think I am in love (/thread-3738.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

I think I am in love - tsunami - 08-19-2004

I only like natural figures. If a girl looks too skinny or if she looks un-natural I don't like that.

To honest I swear not that every single asian chick is hot... I've seen ugly gals from all corners of the earth.

I think I am in love - Zagatto - 08-19-2004

It's funny... for me I can't pick a favourite body type or nationality for a woman. In fact, just looking at a photo of a woman does very little for me... except when I learn a new posing or lighting technique...

I need to see a woman in real life to determine whether or not she is hot. So much of "hot" depends on how she carries herself and how she moves. I've seen women that have all the right curves in the right spots that I just didn't care for because they were so timid or moved like they were uncomfortable in their own bodies.

I think I am in love - kakomu - 08-19-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Ka-Talliya
These girls are all cute and all, but nothing to get excited about.

I think some of this infatuation has to do with some people's asian fetish that derives from watching anime and eventually loving everything asian.

I think I am in love - Ka-Talliya - 08-19-2004

Indeed

I think I am in love - ladysilverice - 08-19-2004

This conversation is so funny to read because of what I've learned about guys over the years. I stressed so much in high school over my weight and the fact that guys like a thinner girl, but when I got to college, most guys have told me they prefer women with more stuff to them. My fiance especially has said he hates skinny women because they're too bony. He said it scares him when a woman looks like he did when he was in middle school! I just think it's funny different people's opinions and why they think that way. To each his own. :p

HERE! HERE! For women with meat!

I think I am in love - DARK OSAMU - 08-19-2004

I just thought they were nicely built. I preferr a little meat though but some thin...not exactly skinny...Lean is a better word, can be sexy too! I'm more in agreement with Zaggato, the way a girl carries herself is what really makes her sexy.

I think I am in love - Mantis421 - 08-19-2004

Well if she is Asian, American ect. I like girls who have the big dark eyes. My last girlfriend was a blond american girl with big dark brown eyes.

I think I am in love - evilomar - 08-19-2004

Hellz yeah, I love curves on my women, its all about the junk in the trunk for me, besides you can't smack a skinny chick hard without them breaking.

My whole view on attraction for me is her eyes and smile are the first thing if she has nice ones attracts me. nationality and color are not a determining factor. I always try to get to know a girls personality if that wins me over I will ask the girl out. If I wanted to be around someone who might look cute but I might not be able to stand to be around for very long I would go for a Jessica Simpson type. I like relationships that last for more then a week or two

I think I am in love - evilomar - 08-19-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Mantis421
My whole view on attraction for me is her eyes and smile are the first thing if she has nice ones attracts me. nationality and color are not a determining factor.

cough..cough..bullshit..bullshit..cough..cough.

Come on guys, we all know there are only two types of guys in this world, breast-men or ass-men. You know damn well that's the first thing you notice on a woman, I myself am an ass-man.

I think I am in love - rarnom - 08-19-2004

Quote:Originally posted by evilomar
Come on guys, we all know there are only two types of guys in this world, breast-men or ass-men. You know damn well that's the first thing you notice on a woman, I myself am an ass-man.

I disagree a little. I think that there definately is something that can be noticed immediately in the eyes and face of a person. Sure when you are cruising around and scoping girls out you don't look at the face so much, but when I first saw mrs. rarnom, I definately noticed her face and eyes first. No lie. I think that was a sign that it would be a little more than just 'lust'. But, everyone is different...

I am not saying that them features you mentioned evilomar are not eye catching But they are not the most important thing or first thing I look for if I want to be in a relationship

I think I am in love - Vicious - 08-19-2004

Not too much meat. We don't want no fatgirls.

Eveilomar, the first thing I actually look at is the face. Obviously, if they're body is just nasty, I don't even bother with the face. But if they have a halfway decent body, then I look at the face. If they have a busted face and the hottest bod in the world, it's over. A nice smile is the most important thing to me. They better not have some fucked up teeth either.

My husband married me for my mind. He's been saying it since we got together. I'm not bad on the eyes though.