The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
Split from Contest thread was waayyy OT ;o) - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Anime Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Split from Contest thread was waayyy OT ;o) (/thread-358.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Split from Contest thread was waayyy OT ;o) - Soylent Green Legend Ran - 09-03-2002

lol.....

Split from Contest thread was waayyy OT ;o) - JunkieJoe - 09-03-2002

hehe Zagatto, guys will be guys ^_^

Split from Contest thread was waayyy OT ;o) - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 09-03-2002

I want to see these Claire pics, send me the pics.

lol Steve, he just said that she asked to take those down means she doesnt want to share them with the world ;p

Split from Contest thread was waayyy OT ;o) - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 09-03-2002

What jip. I want to see this Claire. I'd show people pictures of my Vietnamese Girlfriend but I don't have a scanner or digital camera. Though I don't see it lasting. No to mention I still don't know how to make banners. Can someone explain the process a bit? I'm kinda curious.

Split from Contest thread was waayyy OT ;o) - Zagatto - 09-03-2002

Mr. Talking Pie,

Are you trying to drag this discussion back on topic?

I spoke with Claire... now she's really worried about her pics spreading across the web... She says maybe she'll allow a few more pics online if she gets lots of anime to watch in return (She's a big Fushigi Yuugi fan).

LOL Zagatto ^_^ she sure has her priorities :oops:

Split from Contest thread was waayyy OT ;o) - Zagatto - 09-03-2002

For making banners... just make a picture that fits in a 468x60 pixel box.

You can screen capture anime.
You can draw then scan.
You can create 3d images (if you know how).

It's just making a picture that fits a particular sized box.
The trick is making it easy to look at without making it cluttered (see my earlier example for cluttered).

A really powerful program for making banners is Photoshop. I don't recommend using it without some form of tutalage. It's a freakin' complicated program.

A lot of magazines are on the racks these days with all sorts of graphics tutorials on how to work some of these programs. Computer Arts is my favourite to read because of their in depth tutorials and demo software included on the cover disc.

I see, so you're saying this Claire woman is pretty hot. Heh heh. Thanks for the info. It won't help me but it was a fun read. Thanks for taking the time. Big Grin I can program in C++ but other than that I'm a dumb ass when it comes to the computer. :x

Split from Contest thread was waayyy OT ;o) - Schultz - 09-03-2002

thanks steve for trying to go back OT with the posts.. hehe it got way off topic there.. but the forum attachments are fixed so post away in the contest thread..

Split from Contest thread was waayyy OT ;o) - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 09-04-2002

For the good of Claire, uhhh I mean for the site!!!! But seriously I wish I knew more computer shit. Us football type aren't good for much.

Split from Contest thread was waayyy OT ;o) - Schultz - 09-04-2002

Hey i agree with yea Steve i hate graphics. i can do some programming in c/c++ and delphi and web with php+html but when it comes down to graphics i can cut/crop/paste and that is about my extent.. hehe

Split from Contest thread was waayyy OT ;o) - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 09-04-2002

I wish I could do that. Heheheh

Split from Contest thread was waayyy OT ;o) - -=WarArieS=- - 09-05-2002

Croping, Cutting, and Pasteing are sometimes all you need it just takes a little visual skill to know what you want and where you want it!!!! Big Grin

and Zagatto:
The Subject is Great,
The photos are just as good!!!
I really liked them!! Big Grin

Split from Contest thread was waayyy OT ;o) - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 09-05-2002

Well it still doesn't make sense to me. :roll: