The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
thebabyeater WTF. - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: thebabyeater WTF. (/thread-5685.html)

Pages: 1 2

thebabyeater WTF. - Ngckld - 11-23-2005

i am lost on this subject? what is going on ...(i read everything but am still lost). well at least it is not me. Big Grin

thebabyeater WTF. - evilomar - 11-23-2005

Ngckld, you would have gotten along with this guy.

thebabyeater WTF. - Cidien - 11-23-2005

How are you lost? He got banned. He got around the ban. He got banned again. Rocket science.

thebabyeater WTF. - Schultz - 11-23-2005

There is no getting "around" the ban.. all he is doing is Registering with a IP/Submask that isn't banned. Which is natural as thats how the internet works. Its already known issue hence why i said it goes on and i will contine to ban him every time he registers again.

thebabyeater WTF. - Puppet Master - 11-23-2005

Ngckld Wrote:i am lost on this subject? what is going on ...(i read everything but am still lost). well at least it is not me. Big Grin

I will make it real simple BE is like a cockroach simple as that..

thebabyeater WTF. - Ka-Talliya - 11-28-2005

Puppet Master Wrote:I will make it real simple BE is like a cockroach simple as that..
Well put, my friend, well put.Cool

thebabyeater WTF. - Ngckld - 11-30-2005

Puppet Master Wrote:I will make it real simple BE is like a cockroach simple as that..

wow it some what reminds me of my self awile back...Rolleyes well atleast its not me.

thebabyeater WTF. - Blight - 11-30-2005

Ngckld Wrote:well atleast its not me.

You know, it's funny now that I think about it. Whenever I count my blessings, I never put in, "I'm not babyeater." when I obviously should. Big Grin

thebabyeater WTF. - WandererX12 - 12-10-2005

I don't mean to encourage him, but that screen shot almost made me wet my pants. It makes me think of WoW players who create characters just to run them into enemy territory, trying to see how far into the city they get before the guards slaughter them.
If he managed to find out that a whole city got banned because of his actions I do belive he would be the happiest hes ever been.

thebabyeater WTF. - Ngckld - 12-16-2005

WandererX12 Wrote:I don't mean to encourage him, but that screen shot almost made me wet my pants. It makes me think of WoW players who create characters just to run them into enemy territory, trying to see how far into the city they get before the guards slaughter them.
If he managed to find out that a whole city got banned because of his actions I do belive he would be the happiest hes ever been.

that is unless they kill him in the prosess of him doing all of his past work of banning his town...