The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.10 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
Back to school! -_- - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Back to school! -_- (/thread-5463.html)

Pages: 1 2

Back to school! -_- - Mantis421 - 08-24-2005

Aug 5th is when I get to go back, I am very happy this is my last year of college. I am burnt around the edges, have student loans to pay back and need to start the early job searching again soon such fun

Back to school! -_- - Puppet Master - 08-24-2005

Mantis421 Wrote:Aug 5th is when I get to go back, I am very happy this is my last year of college. I am burnt around the edges, have student loans to pay back and need to start the early job searching again soon such fun

Ouch student loans that really sucks I got lucky in that aspect because I won't have to pay for college at all. Only problem I have had is pressure from family at times which is a real pain in the ass. But man your lucky to be almost done I just started 2 days ago and im already going nuts...

Back to school! -_- - Mantis421 - 08-24-2005

I don't feel to bad about the student loans because mine are going to total around 25K total for all my college time. I have a cousin in California who was set on USC she has been there for 2 years already and her student loans already are near 60K I think. I didn't mind the community college/Tech college thing to me its the same education just not at the high end price

Back to school! -_- - Puppet Master - 08-24-2005

Mantis421 Wrote:I don't feel to bad about the student loans because mine are going to total around 25K total for all my college time. I have a cousin in California who was set on USC she has been there for 2 years already and her student loans already are near 60K I think. I didn't mind the community college/Tech college thing to me its the same education just not at the high end price

60 thousand!? DAMN You did get off easy compared to her

Back to school! -_- - geo85 - 08-25-2005

Wow 60 gs thats a lot, my loans total to 18 thou. What the hell is she studying to toal 60 after 2 years, what is she taking 50 credits a semester.

Back to school! -_- - Cidien - 08-25-2005

She take out a loan for every taco, pizza and hamburger she buy too or what?

Back to school! -_- - Mantis421 - 08-25-2005

Naw she is a good girl but my aunt really raised her with the spoiled little girl type thing and she spends spends spends. I think she still thinks the rich attractive man will come along and she wont have to work again idea toward life

Back to school! -_- - gubi-gubi - 08-31-2005

Can you guys just keep taking more loans out as you go along? I don't think you can do that in the UK. We get set an amount and then get installments through the year. Mine is 4000 Pounds a year. I don't have to pay tuition fees though which is lucky.

Back to school! -_- - Cidien - 08-31-2005

You get so much in student loans, I think you can apply for more. You can get enough to cover tuition book and even a place to stay for the while you are in school. You're just gonna have to pay a crapload back when you graduate...

Back to school! -_- - beboprules - 08-31-2005

geo85 Wrote:Wow 60 gs thats a lot, my loans total to 18 thou. What the hell is she studying to toal 60 after 2 years, what is she taking 50 credits a semester.
Those elite private universities like USC and Stanford are expensive. 60 gs is not a lot for 2 years there.

Back to school! -_- - Atomic Orgasm - 08-31-2005

Mantis421 Wrote:I think she still thinks the rich attractive man will come along and she wont have to work again idea toward life

tell her good luck with that.

Back to school! -_- - gohan32 - 09-02-2005

I have finally joined the cool people who paruse websites while at work. Smile I work for the school's computer helpdesk. class list:
Japanese 101
some Java course
basically Public Speaking
Comn 266 Radio production
Spanish 202

Back to school! -_- - Elcoholic - 09-02-2005

Welcome to the club Gohan Smile