The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.10 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
Newbie Help - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Newbie Help (/thread-508.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Newbie Help - matthewmalay - 10-26-2002

Love Hina is a very good and funny show even if you don't usually like romantic comedies. It's not very original but it's funny and the characters are great.

Newbie Help - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 10-27-2002

I am going to suggest love hina as well as Ah megami sama. Read or Die is very good too. 8O 8O 8O

Newbie Help - DARK OSAMU - 10-27-2002

I should already be dead. 8O :twisted:

Yes you probably should be. Why don't you walk into that room that melts people. 8O 8O 8O 8O

I love swimming pizza. Big Grin :twisted:

Why aren't any of those shows on dvd yet? Aqua Teens and Sea Lab are more than deserving. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

That's my next suggestion watch Aqua Teens I know it is not anime,but still worth a look. 8O 8O 8O

Newbie Help - matthewmalay - 10-27-2002

I really enjoyed Read or Die except for the stupid names: The Paper, Miss Deep, Mr. Gentleman and the list goes on and on.

I thought the names gave it a weird touch. I really enjoyed it. It was an original idea. 8O 8O 8O 8O It seems like they left it open so they could come back and do more. 8O :x 8O 8O

Newbie Help - matthewmalay - 10-27-2002

I haven't seen the last episode yet, I am currently downloading it in Kazaa but so far so good. The problem I had with the names is that it can painful to hear japanese voice actors trying to pronounce english terms.

I saw the 1st episode and accidently fell asleep through the 2nd. Damn.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

O I won't ruin anything for you then. The last episode is probably the best though. I don't trust kazaa anything that is file sharing scares me. I don't like the Idea of people being able to go into my computer. 8O 8O 8O

Newbie Help - DARK OSAMU - 10-28-2002

I hate it when people go into Me. 8O 8O :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Newbie Help - matthewmalay - 10-28-2002

Kazaa ain't to bad except for the fact it really slows down my computer and all the pop up ads. I used to use alot but I've been slowing down recently but I still been able to d/l 100+ gigs of anime on it.

Newbie Help - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 10-28-2002

The second episode is one of my favorites. It has so many Journey to the west refrences in it. It made me feel warm and tingly inside. 8O 8O 8O