The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.10 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
A New Forum - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: A New Forum (/thread-486.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

A New Forum - Shinn Asuka - 11-29-2002

I don't know, if it reset and you all losts all your posts, this place would go insane. No offence, but on every other board I go to, if you all posted half the shit you do here, you'd have been banned like, after your third nonsense post o.o

A New Forum - Batz Kage - 11-30-2002

Brings back memories of when me & WarArieS went crazy on the post, that the day I became a post slut Smile Smile Smile

Last time I was on, I would have posted more, but the power went out.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

A New Forum - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 12-03-2002

Yes every other message board I have been on would kick people out very quickly. Even post sluts have something good to say sometimes. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

A New Forum - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 12-05-2002

Quote:Originally posted by "Suzakuseikun"

I don't know, if it reset and you all losts all your posts, this place would go insane. No offence, but on every other board I go to, if you all posted half the shit you do here, you'd have been banned like, after your third nonsense post o.o

We're not on other boards now are we. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen::mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

A New Forum - DARK OSAMU - 12-11-2002

HELLS NOS :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

A New Forum - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 12-11-2002

This is the only board I frequent. It is the only one where I have been able to have a completely serious conversation one minute, then have a completely odd one the next. That is what makes this place worth posting on. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

A New Forum - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 12-18-2002

Preach it Brother Kakoi. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

A New Forum - DARK OSAMU - 12-18-2002

You're only here for the hopes of lureing 12 year old boys. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

A New Forum - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 12-20-2002

Why would I need twelve year all boys when I have all the man meat I need with YOU? 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

A New Forum - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 12-25-2002

*vomits* Man meat?!? Take a number. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

A New Forum - DARK OSAMU - 12-25-2002

Now that you've proven that you're a flamer, I too am vomiting all over the place.

A New Forum - morgorath - 12-26-2002

Yes man meat was a no call statement... I have nothing to add but this
She was thinking whole macaroni I was think tuna on the side

A New Forum - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 12-26-2002

hehe, The Boney Macoroni. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

A New Forum - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 12-27-2002

I am going to make a childrens story called: "The Boney Macoroni and the Boloney Poney". It will be a best seller. 8O 8O

A New Forum - DARK OSAMU - 12-27-2002

Egads!!!! And Forrest Whittaker will star in Ranma 1/2 Alpha Z:Way of the Cruise Control. I forgot what I was going to say now. :roll: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: