The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.10 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
Favorite and Most Hated Final Fantasy Character. - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Video Gaming (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Favorite and Most Hated Final Fantasy Character. (/thread-4834.html)

Pages: 1 2

Favorite and Most Hated Final Fantasy Character. - desfunk - 02-07-2005

Auron, Vincent, or Tifa are probably my favorite characters from the series. There were many other cool ones, but those were my favorites.

As for the ones I hate, it's pretty hard. For the most part, i enjoyed all the 'major' cast members of each and every FF game. But if I had to choose, the majority of FF 9's cast would go onto that list. I just hated them all!!! (other then Vivi, and the Knight guy... Steiner I think?). I think that's part of the reason why i disliked that game, i just hated its cast.

Favorite and Most Hated Final Fantasy Character. - katherine_jean - 02-07-2005

Well..

My least favorite was Zidane, or his whiney bitch type thing.

My favorite(s) are. Sephiroth, Auron, Vincent, or Cloud. Big Grin

Favorite and Most Hated Final Fantasy Character. - The Maniac - 02-07-2005

-spike- Wrote:Hmmmmmmmm, favorite would have to be Cid, hes just so cool.
I didnt really hate any of em, but I guess ill go with Squall, I loved the game, but he was one of the worst main characters.
Cid is a recurring character. There's a Cid character in every FF game. :p

Favorite would have to be Vincent, he's just so freaking cool.

Least Favorite would have to be..... FF8. Yeah I know it's a game and not a character but I hate that game so much! :mad: Big Grin

Favorite and Most Hated Final Fantasy Character. - Andromeda18_ - 02-07-2005

wrxh8r Wrote:Hmmm auron followed up by cloud then squall as best and catsith as most hated with yuna in close second.Ahhh who am i kidding Rikku all the way. Big Grin
[Image: 10008456kp.th.jpg]

Talk about love for Rikku (you like that type of girl, do you? Wink )! That figure is from the set of three that also include Yuna and Paine, right? I have those other two and will eventually buy Rikku.

As for my favourite characters, I adore Sephiroth, Vincent Valentine and Paine. My least favourite character is Quina Quen from FFIX.

Favorite and Most Hated Final Fantasy Character. - wrxh8r - 02-08-2005

She is just my wall scroll of the moment.Ive only got the rikku figure at the moment that someone gave me but yeah its from that set of 3.Next month i think ill change to a cowboy bebop theme.
Although rikku is the only good character in x-2 the other 2 seem like they cant even look after themselves.kinda wussy.Amazingly enough i liked that game

Favorite and Most Hated Final Fantasy Character. - geo85 - 02-08-2005

Favorite is Cid from ff7, most hated is Squall had serious potential but too much of a whiner and never sure of himself, if I wantd to see someone like him I would just watch the real world on mtv.

Favorite and Most Hated Final Fantasy Character. - sanosuke - 02-12-2005

evilomar Wrote:Favorite: Locke(Final Fantasy VI) least favorite: Any character in a Final Fantasy game after VI, but if I had to choose one, it would be that motherfucker Cloud, man what a bland character, it was like they stop putting heart into characters after 6.
you took the words right outta my mouth!!! locke is a fuckin legend, hands down!!! cloud is a complete twat! how can you have a lead character that lacks so much character!!! idiots, theyre all idiots!!!!!!