The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.10 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
Where do you buy your HK anime? - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Anime Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Where do you buy your HK anime? (/thread-4633.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Where do you buy your HK anime? - Puppet Master - 12-29-2004

Last Exile Wrote:Wolfs rain wont be out for a long time. vol. 6 wont be out till march so thats not even the end of the series. i think there are going to be at least 7 or 8 volumes because it is a 30 episode series.
Also this is the best site for HK anime.

-LE

Most sites have majorly jacked up prices that go from 30-40 dollars per 3 disc set...

Where do you buy your HK anime? - guts45 - 12-29-2004

This site is the No1 for HK anime. I used to use other sites but I've been using here for the past year with no exceptions

For communication, fast delivery and value u cant beat the import-anime.c0m

Where do you buy your HK anime? - vegeta76 - 12-30-2004

guts45 Wrote:This site is the No1 for HK anime. I used to use other sites but I've been using here for the past year with no exceptions

For communication, fast delivery and value u cant beat the import-anime.c0m

woah. quite a sales pitch u have going there lol :p

Where do you buy your HK anime? - jarjar111 - 12-30-2004

LoL, could they cram a 16:9 into a 4:3 box set? Does this site take money orders I got too double check that? And how long does it take too make a box set if all of the domestic releases are released?

heh sorry for all of the questions.. :p

Thanks again guys Cool

Edit: Just looked and they do money orders... Cool Are the anime boxsets new or used in this place?

Where do you buy your HK anime? - Schultz - 12-30-2004

jarjar111 Wrote:LoL, could they cram a 16:9 into a 4:3 box set? Does this site take money orders I got too double check that? And how long does it take too make a box set if all of the domestic releases are released?

heh sorry for all of the questions.. :p

Thanks again guys Cool

Edit: Just looked and they do money orders... Cool Are the anime boxsets new or used in this place?
They are new.

Where do you buy your HK anime? - Blight - 12-30-2004

This place. I almost hate questions like this, but realize some people just like options and I have a loyalist personality. The only other place I buy HK?s from is CJV (Cookie Jar Video), and that is only if it isn?t here and I don?t have time to request it, like for a gift or something. I mainly use CJV for its other stuff like manga, which it is very limited in. But this site is the best. Period.

Where do you buy your HK anime? - guts45 - 12-30-2004

vegeta76 Wrote:woah. quite a sales pitch u have going there lol :p

Thanks man. They pay me in HK sets for the great pitches LOL

Where do you buy your HK anime? - ouijaouija - 12-30-2004

jarjar, Im assuming wolfs rain is a standard TV series so it won't be widescreen.

Its difficult to predict the exact date it will be released. We are not psychics

Why don't you just buy a subbed set for now, or if you are that desperate to get dubbed, buy the damn reg1!

===

And yes, Import anime are the best. I have searched everywhere, believe me. This is the cheapest place with the best postage rates. Friendly service.

I'd like to order more here but I am skint these days. I prolly will order maison ikkoku soon. ha

Where do you buy your HK anime? - AGCTU - 12-31-2004

Here and if I can't find something here I would go to http://www..com

Edit:Can someone tell my why it doesn't show the site I want to link to?I typed the link correctly, re-tried several times but it doesn't show up. Is it banned or something? I also tried without using the html link utillity and having the "automatically parse links in text" box unchecked. The site is (for those of you that might know it).

Edit2: It seems it won't even let me write the name of the site.

Where do you buy your HK anime? - Vicious - 12-31-2004

AGCTU Wrote:Here and if I can't find something here I would go to http://www..com

Edit:Can someone tell my why it doesn't show the site I want to link to?I typed the link correctly, re-tried several times but it doesn't show up. Is it banned or something? I also tried without using the html link utillity and having the "automatically parse links in text" box unchecked. The site is (for those of you that might know it).

Edit2: It seems it won't even let me write the name of the site.

I have a feeling I know which site you're trying to write. It starts with 'A' and rhymes with a cartoon show that used to be on that starred Wacko, Yacko, and Dot. That is the one site/word that is banned on here.

Where do you buy your HK anime? - Cidien - 12-31-2004

Vicious Wrote:I have a feeling I know which site you're trying to write. It starts with 'A' and rhymes with a cartoon show that used to be on that starred Wacko, Yacko, and Dot. That is the one site/word that is banned on here.

Why's that? I've bought from.... that store... before no prob when I was looking for the japanese dbz sets.

And I can't beleive nobody has said READ THE FAQ'S post yet.

Where do you buy your HK anime? - Cidien - 01-01-2005

Nobody is willing to answer this? If there is something about them people really hate i'd like to know so I can decide whether I ever want to support them in the future if they have a title I want nobody else has.

Where do you buy your HK anime? - Elcoholic - 01-01-2005

Something personal between the owner of this site and the owner of that site I believe. I think their sites used to work together but I'm pretty sure they won't post the exact reason here.

Where do you buy your HK anime? - Puppet Master - 01-01-2005

This site is the cheapest ive seen and ive looked at 20-30 different HK set dealers...

Where do you buy your HK anime? - Cidien - 01-01-2005

elcoholic Wrote:Something personal between the owner of this site and the owner of that site I believe. I think their sites used to work together but I'm pretty sure they won't post the exact reason here.

Well if they can't post the reason then i'm not gonna care I guess. /shrug

Still my fav site, but if IA and CJV are out of something they have i'll still buy from them if nobody will speak up.