The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
underwear - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: underwear (/thread-4084.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

underwear - gubi-gubi - 10-16-2004

Boxers have to be THE most unatractive things a guy can wear... Anyone over the age of 12 and under the age of 60 should stay well away from them...

underwear - CrayonShinChan - 10-16-2004

I've never liked boxers. I've always wore boxer briefs or just briefs. I prefer the micro-boxer briefs since they are cooler as they have less material.

I remmy i used to have a charlie brown pair of pants as a kid. They were my fave! ^_^

One thing i always wondered. What are jockstraps all about? I mean what is the theory behind the buttlessness? Is it so that it is less sweaty for athletes?

underwear - kakomu - 10-16-2004

the jock strap is only meant to hold the cup. It has no use beyond that. Athletes want to be able to wear it over their underwear of choice.

underwear - Ka-Talliya - 10-16-2004

I am all for a man that wears boxer briefs!!! SEXY!!!! Wink

underwear - Vicious - 10-16-2004

Since everyones sharing . . . I prefer boxers myself. They are so much more comfortable than the whitey-tighties I used to wear in jr. high. Never tried boxer briefs, but why change if there's nothign wrong with the boxers I currently use.

underwear - -spike- - 10-16-2004

I prefer boxer briefs. Boxers get uncomfortable after a while.

underwear - Akane - 10-16-2004

Well I ahve to say the whole boxer Briefs are very sexy and the way they hug a guys butt is what I like. The boxer briefs just make everything look very touchable... if you get my drift. Anyways I like boxers too but not as much.....The tighty whites are very unattractive so I am sticking with boxer briefs...
Question which is better on a woman........ thong..... boy shorts..... lacey boy shorts....... or nothing at all....??

underwear - rav96 - 10-16-2004

Vicious Wrote:but why change if there's nothign wrong with the boxers I currently use.

coz you can move onto new hieghts of comfort Big Grin

Akane Wrote:Question which is better on a woman........ thong..... boy shorts..... lacey boy shorts....... or nothing at all....??

hmmm depends on the woman :p
probably outta Thong or Lacy
some lacy numbers are very sexy
and so are thongs

Commando is Ok but i generally think thats some sort of lingerie is sexy and plays wonder with the imagination Wink

underwear - ~kirika~ - 10-16-2004

oh dear god you guys scare me Rolleyes

underwear - Nina182B - 10-16-2004

I hate wearing thongs.. feels like I've got a wedgie all day.. but you do get used to them eventually. I like boy shorts and bikini panties.

underwear - morgorath - 10-16-2004

Nina182B Wrote:I hate wearing thongs.. feels like I've got a wedgie all day.. but you do get used to them eventually. I like boy shorts and bikini panties.
Boy Shorts are the most backwards thing in history of underwear... a piece of clothing (tight whites) for guys has opened a new age of underwear for women. Does any one else remeber the Tatu MTV episode were all the women striped down to mens underwear...

Anyways for me I am a Boxer Brief man, been that way since 1996 in HS. Now as for what I like in women. I like almost everything that women get but the tops in the list is like this...

1. What ever it is make them match. (NO Black bra, White Panties deal ie Empier Records).
2. Corsets, I love them...
3. The lacy boy shorts... That's a home run waiting to happen.

underwear - kakomu - 10-16-2004

as the ol adage goes, crack kills. Seriously, whatever underwear a woman wears, I'd like it to cover crack. On top of that, I like underwear that falls on the hips right. for instance, on the man, the sides should be at the top of the hip bones and it should go around and dip down under the navel/happy trail and form a shallow 'U'. It should then go straight across the back area, never dipping into the crack area. For women, it's fairly similar, but the U is a bit steeper.

Any underwear works so long as it's worn right.

~kirika~ Wrote:oh dear god you guys scare me Rolleyes

as do i sometimes...

as in scare myself :p

underwear - -spike- - 10-18-2004

I think that the lowrise boyshorts look really hot on girls. My second choice would be a thong.