The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.10 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
I think I am in love - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: I think I am in love (/thread-3738.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

I think I am in love - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 08-18-2004

I think Britney Spears is very average looking.

I think I am in love - Mantis421 - 08-18-2004

Naw I would take any one of the girls from Baby Vox any day of Brittany

I think I am in love - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 08-18-2004

The girls in Baby Vox are better looking than Britney, but I don't think that is a very hard feat.Wink

I think I am in love - Vicious - 08-18-2004

I think Britney has a much nicer body than any of those girls. I can't believe you guys don't like Britney.

I think I am in love - fahad17 - 08-18-2004

britneys fit and her bodys good to, u can tell by her vids Big Grin . Theres nothing wrong with some of the Baby Vox girls either

I guess my opinion is their is American girl figures and Asian figures. I like the Korean and Japanese girls much more then the Brittany Spears look american girls

I think I am in love - tsunami - 08-18-2004

Yeah asian gals have a naturally smaller figure so they are okay when they look skinny but american chicks when they get a small figure they look mal-nurished.

Yeah you definately can say American women and men look very well fed compared to other cultures in the world

I think I am in love - kakomu - 08-18-2004

really thin asian girls look just as mal-nourished as really thin American girls. I like a girl with a little meat and form.

I think I am in love - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 08-18-2004

Can we get a little thigh up in here? Smile

I think I am in love - Jiro Komyoji - 08-18-2004

Ayumi Hamasaki is hotter and a better singer than VOX and Britney.

The two member s of Baby Vox I seem to like the most are Sim Eunjin and Yun Eunhya very attractive girls

I think I am in love - morgorath - 08-19-2004

Well I have seen some asian women that would turn wood into puddy in a heart beat. That saying all asian women look good is a lie...

I think I am in love - Ka-Talliya - 08-19-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Mantis421
I guess my opinion is their is American girl figures and Asian figures. I like the Korean and Japanese girls much more then the Brittany Spears look american girls

I agree with you about the differance in figures. However, I happen to actually have a "body"...American style, as you put it. I've spent a lot of time in Japan and a little bit in Korea, these women's bodies look more like 12 year old girls. I felt like a freak walking around, cause I'm 5'6" and most of them are 5 to 5'2", with the super shoes!!!
I have a figure and I am damn proud of it.
These girls are all cute and all, but nothing to get excited about.

I think I am in love - Vicious - 08-19-2004

You tell 'em Mrs. Scultz.:p

I'll take Britney over some skinny asian girl anyday.