The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.10 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
Ice Skating - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Ice Skating (/thread-3657.html)

Pages: 1 2

Ice Skating - dailyplanet - 08-09-2004

I LOVE ice skating. I've only been 4 times and fell 3 times I believe. One time I was saving my friend from falling and fell myself and another time I brought a friend down with me...it was quite a riot Big Grin . I sorta have a sense of balance and am trying to increase my speed. All I can say is that you gotta keep your knees bent and lean forward instead of straight or backwards.

Ice Skating - evilomar - 08-10-2004

I have tried it and always end up falling on my date, so I stick to snowboarding.

Ice Skating - Nina182B - 08-10-2004

I love skateboarding and everyone keeps tells me to try snowboarding but I'm too scared I'll hit a tree or break my neck or ankles. I mean, a skateboard I can just jump off of but snowboarding - those are stuck to me.

Ice Skating - animeshop - 08-10-2004

i always thought skateboarding would seem more painful - your hitting land and such. Snowboarding = lots of snow Big Grin

Ice Skating - rav96 - 08-10-2004

Snow boarding rocks though only done it Once properly the rest was on dry slopeRolleyes

being able to Skate definately helps! now if only there was a SnowBMX hybrid that would be Sugoi!

Ice Skating - Mantis421 - 08-10-2004

Its no big thing I have had this cute little thing tring to teach me to ice skate for alittle over 2 years now, she keeps telling me it is the same as roller blading. I will learn eventually if it doesent kill me first

Ice Skating - ladysilverice - 08-10-2004

Snowboarding is awesome, although I havn't been in like 6 years. Long story.

My boyfriend is a hockey skater and skates on land too... he tries to teach me, but the whole balancing on such small things like blades and wheels gets me every time. It's a pain in the ass... literally.

Ice Skating - Andromeda18_ - 08-11-2004

I've known how to skate on land since I was 9, yet something tells me that if I tried ice skating I'd hit the ground pretty fast. I don't believe ice skating is nearly as easy as roller blading.

Ice Skating - animeshop - 08-11-2004

yeh it really is quite different - i've been rollerblading for yrs, but for some reason I can't quite get the hang of Ice skating.

Ice Skating - Vicious - 08-11-2004

My brother's been rollerblading for a few months and it only took him a few days to pick up ice skating. He was sakting pretty damn fast by his 3rd day. He said the rollerblading helped him alot.