The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
What is your favorite anime? - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Anime Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: What is your favorite anime? (/thread-766.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

What is your favorite anime? - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 04-01-2003

Tell us when you finally get it in Vance! I love to hear what people think about One Piece. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

What is your favorite anime? - OptimisticOx - 04-01-2003

yes there needs to be more loyal followers of one piece, but I dont think many will gather until there is an R1 rip(no matter how long that will take) *sigh*

What is your favorite anime? - Vicious - 04-01-2003

Quote:Originally posted by "OptimisticOx"

yes there needs to be more loyal followers of one piece, but I dont think many will gather until there is an R1 rip(no matter how long that will take) *sigh*

That's me!!! I'm waiting for the R1 rip of that and Hikaru No Go since you guys keep talking about them so much.

yeah, although I will probably buy the R1 rip anyways, because there was no way that I would have waited for I dont even know how long for the joy which is one piece :mrgreen:

What is your favorite anime? - TeaganNash - 04-01-2003

Looks really good, but im on a limited budget. :mrgreen: Confusedweatdrop: The manga is excellent. What is Rononoa Zoro's name in the Japanese version again? :mrgreen:

that is his name, the subs reffer to him as "suron" though.

What is your favorite anime? - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 04-01-2003

They are bad with name like Monch D Roof. That one kills me. They try thier best though. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

What is your favorite anime? - OptimisticOx - 04-02-2003

yeah, i could understand ruffy though, because it is(or at least for me) hard to tell wether someone is using an L or an R because L, and along witht that I dont think that the chinese can tell the difference. have you ever heard a chinaman sing Jingle Bells? :mrgreen:

What is your favorite anime? - sanosuke - 04-02-2003

favorite anime? hmmmm, it would have to be either evangelion, bebop or kenshin. i couldnt possibly decide but i really do prefer tv series to ova and movies because they usually last much longer. as far as my favorite anime movie akira, patlabor and the bebop movie would all be up there. ova? definately 3x3 eyes! one piece might be up there soon, well if i decide to order it tomorow

What is your favorite anime? - OptimisticOx - 04-02-2003

yeah, evangelion is pretty cool although quite wierd sometime through(though I dont have a problem with that :mrgreen: ) and I still would go with bebop, but kenshin is up there with my favorites(as I think it is with almost everyone that I have talked to who had seen it)

What is your favorite anime? - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 04-03-2003

Quote:Originally posted by "sanosuke"

favorite anime? hmmmm, it would have to be either evangelion, bebop or kenshin. i couldnt possibly decide but i really do prefer tv series to ova and movies because they usually last much longer. as far as my favorite anime movie akira, patlabor and the bebop movie would all be up there. ova? definately 3x3 eyes! one piece might be up there soon, well if i decide to order it tomorow

Order One Piece tomorrow! You won't be dissapointed!

What is your favorite anime? - OptimisticOx - 04-03-2003

yeah, one piece should be the top on everyones list....everyone!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

It's nice to have a One Piece underling. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

What is your favorite anime? - OptimisticOx - 04-03-2003

yes masta! I am very greatful, one piece might even be the top of my list as I think about it more and more :mrgreen:

One Piece is an excellent story. There are just other things that have sentimental value to me. That is the only reason it can't topple my list. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: