The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
Suggestions on what to get next - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Anime Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Suggestions on what to get next (/thread-822.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Suggestions on what to get next - matthewmalay - 02-18-2003

Quote:Originally posted by "yakumo"

All my scratch records here cost around &10-15, then its all the Drum and Bass/Hip Hop shit...

At the moment my love for anime is too strong, anyway l like to get X but I hate TV rips, l can't stomach them and plus X looks beautiful, so l want to do it justice by watchin it on a crystal sharp DVD

Ah, your getting records of new stuff, I usually pick up good ol'oldies on vinyl.

I guess R1 is the way to go, or since your in the UK go for R2, hehe, no english subs and 2 episodes per dvd at 40$US each

Suggestions on what to get next - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 02-18-2003

You scratch? Have you recorded any of your stuff? :mrgreen:

Suggestions on what to get next - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 02-18-2003

I know what you mean about wanting to experience it fully. I'm a whore for that type of thing. Sometimes I just want to see a show. So I'll get what I can. Big Grin

Suggestions on what to get next - Vance - 02-18-2003

Does anyone know if Azumanga Daioh is eventually going to get an R1 release?

Suggestions on what to get next - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 02-18-2003

It will make it here eventually. It is very popular. I still haven't had the time to sit down and watch it yet.

Suggestions on what to get next - Vance - 02-18-2003

Oh, also on a side note, I just saw some news about a Read or Die TV series! w00t!

Suggestions on what to get next - matthewmalay - 02-19-2003

Its gonna be impossible to make a dub of Azumanga Daioh, lots of Japanese word play and cultural jokes. Osaka is the master of Japanese puns. I think you'll really enjoy it Kakoi since you're pretty fluent in Japanese, you'll probably get alot of jokes evry missed. Lets hope they don't waste time and money and release it sub only if it ever comes out here

Hell yeah new ROD series!! Is Yomiko gonna be in it? I heard shes gonna play a minor role this time.

On another side note, looks like the new Ninja Scroll series is coming in april in Japan. I can't wait for it

Suggestions on what to get next - yakumo - 02-19-2003

Go to http://jezus.de/ and click on Artist Akira, its old stuff, but i'm uploading some new stuff once I finish watching all my anime

Suggestions on what to get next - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 02-19-2003

Yeah the Ninja Scroll TV series should be good. Hopefully Genma won't come back and be like "I wasn't really dead, well maybe just a little dead". :mrgreen:

Suggestions on what to get next - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 02-19-2003

My com is having problems. I will probably try to fix it later. I need to watch that.

Suggestions on what to get next - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 02-19-2003

Ignore it and it will go away. :mrgreen:

Suggestions on what to get next - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 02-19-2003

That is what I normally do, but now that dosen't seem to be working. Cry

Suggestions on what to get next - Ryo of Inferno - 10-22-2004

Im kind of new to anime so im just starting my collection but i would reccommend:

Dual

Ronin Warriors

X

Bastard

Hellsing

Trigun

Cowboy Bebop

last but not least:

Tekkaman Blade, if u can find it, im stuck with Hong Kong Version which i just found out meanss sucky soo... theres some good animes for you. Btw are ther any good animes about dragons? Anyone? Would like my next anime to be about them if at all possible. thx.

Suggestions on what to get next - Robojack - 10-22-2004

I can remember tons of great anime, about 17 years worth to be exact. But if you want something newer, titles from Gonzo are always visual delights. Titles such as Full Metal Panic, Gatekeepers, Blue Submarine, Samurai 7, and Last Exile are fantastic examples of Gonzo's dedication to constant development of new animation and storytelling techniques. Of course, there are many, many more great anime titles to recommend. Your best bet would to be to visit http://www.animenfo.com, and check out the top 100 highest-rated anime titles. Chances are, they're the ones you should consider checking out.

Suggestions on what to get next - Japschin - 10-22-2004

Quote: Shinn Asuka wrote:
Rules and New FAQ
4. Don?t bring up posts that are several months old unless it is really important.

Please read the FAQ thread of this anime discussion board.

This thread is MORE than several months old. It's 20 months old.

If you need recommendations, please start a new thread. Wink

Welcome to the board.