The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.10 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
My new AVATAR! - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: My new AVATAR! (/thread-739.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

My new AVATAR! - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 01-26-2003

Well how do you like my new avatar? I changed it do to popular request. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

My new AVATAR! - DARK OSAMU - 01-26-2003

What did you do? I see that every time I am around you!

I didn't mean to put that little picture underneath the big one. If one of the godly mods could help me out and remove it that would be nice. *wink* *wink*. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

My new AVATAR! - Shinn Asuka - 01-26-2003

Fixed. Confusedweatdrop:

Thank you very much Mr. Moderator. Big Grin Smile Big Grin Smile Big Grin Big Grin

My new AVATAR! - matthewmalay - 01-27-2003

Thank god you got rid of that whale, Lou Ferrallo looks pretty damn good compared to her.

My new AVATAR! - Vinny - 01-27-2003

On the topic of avatars, I finally decided I'll probably stick around these forums (^_^) so I uploaded an avatar Smile It's a Capcom vs SNK Card Fighters card of me a made. I used to do a lot of spriting back in the day, but not so much anymore. Now to make myself a signature of some sort Smile

My new AVATAR! - morgorath - 01-27-2003

Now that is something I can live with...

Go Kakoi

My new AVATAR! - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 01-27-2003

I figured you guys finally suffered enough. Maybe N.Y.X calm will be a little happier. I know he hated that last one. Nice avatar Vinny. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

My new AVATAR! - Vinny - 01-27-2003

Funny thing about you're last avatar kakoi. I didn't know whot hat woman was in it, so I always assumed it was a picture of you ^_^; When people called the picture a whale and stuff I was totally shocked they'd treat you like that. But that wasn't a picture of you, right?

My new AVATAR! - OptimisticOx - 01-27-2003

nice, it really shows the two sides off your personalty, and the other one was getting a little old. I am probably going to change mine some time.

My new AVATAR! - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 01-27-2003

Mine is fine for now. :mrgreen:

My new AVATAR! - Shinn Asuka - 01-27-2003

I change mine every now and then. I did it again. :mrgreen:

My new AVATAR! - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 01-27-2003

Power to the people!!!!

My new AVATAR! - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 01-27-2003

Yes that whale was not me. It was Son Gokuu, Son Gohan, and Son Goten. She is quite ugly. You weren't the first person to think it was a picture of me. Sad Sad Sad It hurts on the inside. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin