The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.10 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
How come there's no R1 rip of Nadeisico - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Anime Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: How come there's no R1 rip of Nadeisico (/thread-1001.html)

Pages: 1 2

How come there's no R1 rip of Nadeisico - neoEIN - 03-16-2003

Given MI AS and AV Nadeisico TV sub sucks, and the R1 are all released, how come a R1 rip of Nadeisico HK DVDs is not done? Is the MAC Nadeisico TV a rip of the existing MI/AS/AV?

Thanks.

How come there's no R1 rip of Nadeisico - matthewmalay - 03-16-2003

Because you can find the R1 boxset for 50$
No point getting Hks when the R1s are that cheap

How come there's no R1 rip of Nadeisico - neoEIN - 03-17-2003

Where can I get this $50USD Nadesico that you speak of? I hope you r refering to the "Martian Successor Nadesico: Complete Chronicals" 6 disks set.

At Rightstuff and animnation it's priced $80.98
At DiscountAnimeDVD it's priced $74.99.

Thanks.

Ps. Is the MAC Nadesico TV a rip of existing MI/AV/AS copy?

How come there's no R1 rip of Nadeisico - matthewmalay - 03-17-2003

I would normally recommend BestBuy or BestPrices but since I know you are in Canada that option is unavailable to us :x

Try running a search on www.dvdpricesearch.net

I don't have the MAC set but my best guess is that the MAC version is probably the old AS version along with the movie.

How come there's no R1 rip of Nadeisico - lifestop - 03-17-2003

Yah, I got my 6 disk box set from Best Buy on sale for under $50.

I might be willing to trade it for something. . Wink

Too bad you don't have a Best-Buy up there. It really is a good deal for the price.

How come there's no R1 rip of Nadeisico - TeaganNash - 03-17-2003

You did!? The one that's at my bestbuy is 60$ Confusedweatdrop:

Best Buy owns future shop which is the largest electronics retail store in Canada but they don;t seem to carry the same products sometimes (I couldnt even find Nadesico at futureshop.ca) . Hopefully this will change soon as Best Buy slowly takes over the futureshop name cause it seems best buy has more selection and better prices than what I see at future shop now.

60$ is still a pretty good deal for a 26 episode series :wink:

How come there's no R1 rip of Nadeisico - OptimisticOx - 03-17-2003

hmmmmm... $50 for a decent R1 set, similar to the blue seed set that i traded away. I will have to pick that up online sometime :mrgreen:

How come there's no R1 rip of Nadeisico - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 03-17-2003

I've seen it recently at my local Best Buy for $54.99, and it wasn't even on sale. You really can't beat that. :mrgreen:

How come there's no R1 rip of Nadeisico - OptimisticOx - 03-17-2003

I just went on to bestbuy.com and found it for like $60, cant afford it right now but maybe when I kaddie this summer. :mrgreen: then the anime will be rolling in :mrgreen:

its 48$ at bestbuy.com

How come there's no R1 rip of Nadeisico - Vicious - 03-17-2003

Bestbuy.com is running some wonderful discounts on ADV releases right now. I think it goes on until the 22nd. I just gor Noir with the box for $24.

How come there's no R1 rip of Nadeisico - Tripp - 03-17-2003

Amazing! Thanks for having this post up guys. I never would have been able to get the Martian Successor Nadesico set for $48 if not for these posts being up. I never would have known they had such a huge selection. That's better then a rip deal LOL. $47.99 for the disk set right now at bestbuy.com so pick it up while it's still on sale.

How come there's no R1 rip of Nadeisico - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 03-17-2003

and free shipping too! :mrgreen:

How come there's no R1 rip of Nadeisico - Vinny - 03-17-2003

Something funny I noticed in Nadesico. When Ruri is looking at the list of past wars fought, it skips World War II (ADV overlayed WWI as World War 1 -_-). I guess Japan is still a little sensitive about that whole fiasco Tongue