Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Instant Girlfriend Kit !!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here are 30 fucking losers :mrgreen:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dl...2916669204
Hey, my Ebay name is mcclainx . . . what're you trying to say?!!!!! Yeah right. That is the funniest shit I have ever seen. Hahahaha. I'm not even gonna ask what you were looking up on there that you found that. Confusedweatdrop:
yeah, LOL! hahaha *wipes tear from eye* .... ah thats some nice stuff :wink:
funny thing is theres like 121000+ hits on that auction... i think its some funny gag going through some website
You're right. It's at like 125,000 now. I didn't notice that before. It's probably people like us that keep going back to it to get a good laugh. Or it be some sort of fraternity initiation thing. Either way, it's not saying much for the people that are bidding on it.
to get 125,000 hits in a few days its gonna be linked on a website that gets that much trafic... thats what they call "dot slashed"
Quote:Originally posted by "JunkieJoe"

to get 125,000 hits in a few days its gonna be linked on a website that gets that much trafic... thats what they call "dot slashed"

Actually what people say is /. or "slash dotted" because of www.slashdot.org when something gets posted up there generally soo many people go to the website that they have technicle problems of overloading the connection or machine.. hehe

And also i always like this one
i guess someone put this on eBay but hten ebay removed it and this guy had it copied onto his harddrive..

http://www.wtfman.com/mcd/dick2.htm
LOL!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: but I was a little freaked out by that "(or man, I am willing to experiment)" part 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

that was even better then the instant girlfriend, I will have to add it to my favorites, :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Yup, that one's pretty good too. You know he had his friends jack that price up to 10 million in less than 2 hours.
yeah, man that guy is really sad. :mrgreen:
It would be pretty funny if Ebay did let you auction that off, and then if you kept seeing the same guy auction off his virginity over and over. Hahaha. :lol:
yeah, lol, I like the fact that he said no one over 60, as in people 60 and under wer ok. :mrgreen: