Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Quest for the anime SHURATO!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there
can someone tell me where could I buy this anime + ova?
fansub? vcd? vhs? or something?
Thanks for reading guys
see ya
Idea
wierd, :? wasnt in the database here and didnt find it at animeniacs or cookie jar video, are you sure you are spelling it correctly?
Sure you're not thinking of Naruto?
I have it on VCD. PM me.
Thanks so much for answering me so soon thanks you but :oops: Sorry Guys It is not Naruto is Shurato here I put more information about it:

Japanese name: "Tenku Senki Shurato" or "Tenkuu no Senki Shurato"
English name:"Legend of Heavenly Sphere Shurato"
Simple short name: "Shurato"
April 6, 1989-January 18, 1990
Episodes: 34 + 6 Ovas
Tatsunoko Productions
Creator:Hiroshi Kawamoto
Character designer:Yasuomi Umetsu
Genre:fantasy, dimensional travel, magic, mythology (India), adventure
based: Hindu Mythology
Please check http://animeart.com/a/shurato.shtml
I hope this can help you thanks guys and please excuse me for all
see ya soon
:wink: [/img]
It's a large rip-off of Saint Seiya. Shurato and his friend Gai get sucked into another world and are given power by Vishnu. However, Indra turns Vishnu into stone and blames Shurato and Gai sides with Indra. Shurato runs and is branded a traitor. He then sets out to prove his innocence and save Vishu from Indra.
Wow. I can't believe someone mentioned Shurato. Someone was nice enough to make a copy of it for me way back in 93 or something. I think I still have it on vhs, but it's all in Japanese w/ out any subs! (and I don't speak any Japanese Sad Go w/ the guy w/ the vcd's.
Wow. I can't believe someone mentioned Shurato. Someone was nice enough to make a copy of it for me way back in 93 or something. I think I still have it on vhs, but it's all in Japanese w/ out any subs! Considering I don't understand Japanese, it was still a decent series to watch. Go w/ the guy w/ the vcd's.