Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Anime Cartoon line from AS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I checked out the animegod site and I see they have a new line call anime cartoon, it seems there are all rips of MI stuff. Does anyone know anything about this line, are they direct rips of MI stuff (watermarks and email addresses left intact) and what kind of packaging does it use.
I have ordered and recieved one of the anime cartoon and it seems to me there just direct rips and they still have the mark on the top of the screen, which lasts a few secs each ep. Packaging seems ok, just like any of there other stuff.
Is packaging like MAC gatefold with artwork or like MI stuff with the clear plastic sleeve?

Thanks
Matthew, its got clear plastic sleeve with gatefold with graphics, the MACs are also clear sleeves now too (they're getting rid of the graphic paper sleeve)
Thats sweet, I hated those old MAC gatefolds.

Now I have so much to get
yup yup.... AS is going all out at being competative with all other studios (by ripping them and their packaging)
The new MAC line of dvds are pretty much rips from the other major companies like JJ said..This benefits buyers from this site because you can just be paitent and wait for the rip to come and save on money too..Not sure if anyone has noticed the increased number of R1 rips MAc is putting out but I'm sure not complaining maybe MI will start throwing in more the 4 eps per dvd on Gundam Seed now lol
I think they put out the Anime Cartoon line for MI rips and will leave the MAC line for their own R1 rips or the Fx R1 rips