Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Maison Ikkoku coming to DVD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Viz has announced that they are going to start releasing MI on DVD starting in July. The 1st 36 episodes are going to be released in miniboxsets of 12 episodes each. It is about fuckin time that Viz got around to putting out one of the greatest series ever on DVD. Bastards had to wait until after I got my HK's. Just to let you guys know, I might have a MI HK set up for trade, as I love dubs and will end up buying the Viz release (as long as they don't fuck it up that is).
Quote:(as long as they don't fuck it up that is).
Viz not fucking it up? I give it a 50/50 chance.
yeah, I think that I will just go with the HK, and will trade for yours if you do put it up for trade :mrgreen:
We'll see once Viz announces the SRP.
I'm sure Steve already has it on preorder :mrgreen:

Hey Vicious, I'd be very interested in Maison Ikkoku, MI dont have much to trade but I'd be willing to buy it of you :mrgreen: I'll keep an eye on your trade list :wink:
damn me and my brokeness. but I am going to caddie this spring and summer so that should bring in quitew a bit of money. :mrgreen:
Yeah, can't wait for summer so I can work full time.

Anyways, back on subject. Lets hop the miniboxsets will be 2 dvds instead of 3. This is a 96 episode series we are talking about
That's cool. I'll let you guys know. I'll definitely be buying the Viz releases, so I'll want to get rid of the HK's. Viz has a habit of messing up stuff, so I'm praying they do MI justice. I'm sure Steve's out doing his dance of joy right now somewhere.
Quote:Originally posted by "matthewmalay"

Yeah, can't wait for summer so I can work full time.

Anyways, back on subject. Lets hop the miniboxsets will be 2 dvds instead of 3. This is a 96 episode series we are talking about

yeah, I cant wait till I start rolling in the dough, save some for trip to Japan and the rest for anime. :mrgreen: