Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Who here is in Japan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:Originally posted by "kakoi_sugoi_yama"

Right expensive. Since this is a related topic. How is your Japanese class going morg?

I can't wait next year the trip I'm planning on is one to japan. I already can't wait. Finally I can put this japanese language to real use ( other than that of reading manga and watching anime). How long are you going to be in japan Morg and Schultz? :?

I will be here till june 2004 and i think Morg will be here till Sept 2004
Sweet. Maybe I will be able to get there in time to see both of you before you go to, wherever you go. We'll see. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Yes I'll be here till Sept 2004 and it I am doing ok in my Japanese class
But I will be happier when I start Japanese 101 with Maryland University

And Your welcome to stay at my place I''ll have a bed made up for ya
You mean University of Maryland? at College Park? Hey, that's not too far from me. That means you can go to the Otakon next year then right?
Quote:But I will be happier when I start Japanese 101 with Maryland University
Sweet morg! I'll have to take you up on that offer! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Quote:Originally posted by "Vicious"

You mean University of Maryland? at College Park? Hey, that's not too far from me. That means you can go to the Otakon next year then right?

Its University of Maryland Pacifc department.. they have the college here on base that we can go to for classes.. some stuff is limited but its still pretty nice.
Yup and the diploma says it is from the University of Maryland as if I had gone to the one you spoke of Vicious...
Pages: 1 2