Import Anime Forums

Full Version: How much for OR and MI DVD?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What's the going rate on the OR set and MI set? I have wanted to see those series and want to know a good source. How much should I be paying for the HK's? I see them sold on ebay. Are the auctions listed below ok? Which studio does the best job? Thanks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...gory=13665
Maison Ikkoku

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...egory=2290
Orange Road
Yeah, they're decent prices. It comes out to $88 and $55 with shipping. Cheapest you'll probably ever find them for is maybe $5 less a piece and that's with alot of searching. And as for the studios, you don't have much of a choice, being as those are the only sets out for those series. If you get the KOR series, let me know how the subs are. I've been renting the ones by animeigo for now.
The subs are ok.. They miss things here and there and lots of grammical errors.. Plus subs either don't show at some points or 1 sub will stay for 2 mins or so.. And also with the whole series there is like 6 oav's and they only have 1 on the discs.. So it kinda leaves you hanging after the end of it.. But seeing how Animego hasn't released the oav's or the Movie (Not talking about Summer's beginning from Pioneer) you have to find other places to finish it.
hey, schultz whats up with the system? all of a sudden there are all of these scroll bars all over the place, hmmmm....they seem to be gradually going away, interesting. :mrgreen:
Quote:Originally posted by "OptimisticOx"

hey, schultz whats up with the system? all of a sudden there are all of these scroll bars all over the place, hmmmm....they seem to be gradually going away, interesting. :mrgreen:

What you mean? PM.. like to stay on topic about MI and KOR here.. hehe
Thanks for the replies. I have always wanted to see those series. Seems like I will get the MI set first as the OR has some missing elements. Thanks much.
Get the MI set. It's a better series. I like both, but OR is one of those series where you can only watch a couple episodes a night due to its slow pace. Plus I'm currently watching the MI set myself right now. The subs overall are pretty good.
Quote:Originally posted by "Schultz"

OptimisticOx Wrote:hey, schultz whats up with the system? all of a sudden there are all of these scroll bars all over the place, hmmmm....they seem to be gradually going away, interesting. :mrgreen:

What you mean? PM.. like to stay on topic about MI and KOR here.. hehe

its wierd, sometimes this sight will just malfunktion and there will be all of these scroll bars everywhere and everything is scrambled. have you encountered this before?