Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Rurouni Kenshin discussion *Spoilers*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I trust noone. Hey Suzaku, is that Lord Aoshi that you're pimpin' now? It looks like him, but just wanted to make sure. Too bad the biggest thug in that series is Master Hiko.
Hell yeah it's Aoshi. I'm gonna do one for everyone eventually. It's just hard to get a good image of Hiko, because he likes to stand on odd angles.
Oh hell yes. I still like the second Aoshi and Kenshin fight, tho. :mrgreen:
I don't know. That Kenshin Saito fight was the highlight of the entire series for me. I mean Saito doesn't have his sword, so he uses his belt to block and then he uses his jacket to try and ssnap his neck. The strategy in that fight was so awesome. Truly a masterpiece. Too bad the series took a huge nosedive after Kyoto.
I'm moving this convo to another post on RK. :mrgreen:
Hey, you gotta give me credit for stickin' to anime. It might have changed topics from what it started out as, but it's still anime.
It's cool. ^_^
New one. Colored this over three hours. It looks like it's official, says the poll of people I was talking to.
ok, so we disscuss rouruni kenshin now... I cant really tell by opening post. Confusedweatdrop: :? :? :?
Aoshi was cool, his fights with Kenshin are brillant
Favorite fights:

Kenshin vs Saitou (OAV)
Kenshin vs Saitou (Tokyo Arc)
Kenshin vs Aoshi (Kyoto Arc)
Sano vs Aniji (Kyoto Arc)
Sano vs Kenshin (Tokyo arc, both times)
Sano vs Saitou (Tokyo Arc, when they're about to go to Kyoto)
Kenshin vs Shishio (Kyoto Arc)
Hey, Suzaku, I like your pics, but is there any way to shrink them so it all fits onto the screen at one time? Cuz right now I'm movin back and forth and up and down to try to read them.

By the way, I think they should've stopped producing Kenshin after the 2nd season. The last season blows and really detracts from the overall quality of the series.
A) Not without having to do some mega resizing and reuploading.

B) It's not that they screwed up the third season, it's the fact they wouldn't wait for the manga. You have to remember, after Kyoto it's the Rememberance arc, meaning they would have ended up redoing the OAV and putting it in the anime, so instead of earning money they would have lost some (though I think I prefered the manga Rememberance Arc to the OAV in some circumstances).
The legend of kyoto is all they say it was and more, easily a milestone in anime for me anyhow
I didn't read the mangas, so I don't know how that translated over. Yeah, the Legend of Kyoto is one of the greatest storylines ever in my opinion. I wish we could've seen Master Hiko fight some more people though. In my opinion he's the best fighter in the entire series.
Pages: 1 2