Import Anime Forums

Full Version: http://www.animegod.com What company has the email adress ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
http://www.animegod.com/

Hi, i wonder, the email adress on contact us, wich company has that adress,
Mac, Animecartoon or Animation?
I am pretty sure it is mac but I am not certain.
MAC/AS. I find it interesting to see you got MAC to okay doing these DVDs, but you didn't know what their email address was. Hmm...sounds like pure BS to me. Confusedweatdrop:
Isnt MAC already releasing the Funimation DBZ rips, I dont think they'll redo the set especially when there is so much work involved. Capture the video, encode it to MPEG2, type and time the subs, author the DVDs. I'd rather they do the rip of the R2s than SVHS also.
yeah, this does sound a little far fetched but oh well... :mrgreen:
I guessed it was mac...
Cause, in their email name it says "cartoon mac "
and no,its not bullshit,they are interested in doing the project...
These SVHS tapes are really great,and each ep will have preview of next ep,and all those little eyecathes that funi dvds dont have,and probably has some extras.
hmmmm... so they are good qualty? I dont know I never really like vhs rips, but oh well. it would be pretty cool if I saw that they did do it :mrgreen:
If they're interested, I want to see a copy of the email posted in this forum. Then, and only then, will I believe you.
I do have my doubts but for the most part I beleive you, (but that really isnt saying much since Im pretty trusting :mrgreen: )
Have you fifnished the entire series yet? I don't want to end up spoiling anything for you. But isn't the fight between Kenshin and Saito at the beginning of the Kyoto arc one of the greatest you've ever seen?
Kenshin?!!
do go off the thread! (LOL,im allready doing it)

For this project,i dont care if you belive me or not, what i do know is that,if i get the tapes sent over,it will be done, no, i wont post the e-mail,because im afraid that could end the project before it has started.

my final words are: Just wait and see,and maybe get surprised (it can prove to be harder sending 120 tapes than what you think)
yeah, it might stop it from happening, like the macross fiasco that people mentioned but then refused to go into detail about.
I currently don't think they will do it.. especially like i said before they are going to be able to get R2 DB Dvd's this year.. .I would much perfer a DVD rip then from SVHS.. i don't like anything with VHS left in it.. still means it has to go through a Analog -> digital conversion then be reencoded.. so what little artifacs get worse already.. stupid Mpeg compression.. Also in the words from ArconX off ArcticNightFall.com boards.. Say NO! to TV Rips which i know they are trying to get these companys to quit doing TV rips and only do DVD rips.. which i think your stuff falls under then.. So right there i know some people that won't buy them.
yeah, but sangofe really seemed to emphasize that the svhs were really good quality but I guess you are right in some aspects. oh well I thought I would just give my thoughts :mrgreen:
I'm with Suzaku on this one. When I see an e-mail I'll believe you. Only then.

I can't wait for the box of eps 1-147! Extras remastered video. It will be the best. I'm willing to spend $1000 on it are you? I'll probably wait for HK's anyway. I don't like the show nearly as much as the manga. :mrgreen:

They are re-releasing the manga by the way with new covers. :mrgreen: So now I have more Dragonball to collect. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Pages: 1 2 3