Import Anime Forums

Full Version: THE NEXT BIG JAPAN THING !!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Cats and how they mold into penises :? http://www7.ocn.ne.jp/~helpme/flash/chinko_anesan.swf
I wish i knew what was going on but i'm drunk and it's nicely humorous to me.
Those funny Chin Mon. :mrgreen:
hahaha. lol, great fun although I could not unerstand the writing. :mrgreen:
The link won't load for me, am I missing out of much? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
na, basically just some text cats floting around turning into giant dicks. :mrgreen:
Damn, too bad I can't see. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Needed a reason to have :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: 's
yeah, it is pretty humourus but its nothing special, plus it has a bunch of japaneese writing that only kakoi would understand.
Dang, this is the second post that didn't work.

Anyways as I said before my computer doesn't even understand foren text, but if is did I probably could translate it.
yeah, pretty pointless really but it gives you a quick laugh. :mrgreen:
BBL I'm off to playthe rain. And eat some chips. And void (pee) too.
alright, all day I have been going online and then watching gundam wing, alternating over and over.... thats what happiness means to me.
WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST WATCH!!!???
8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
some wierd japanese video dealing with cats and dicks.... I wonder what they were saying :?
They aren't cats they are Chin Mon. Dick monsters. Big Grin
oh, I see, then that makes things more interesting,

the japanese are great, when i visited there I saw this comercial, that I couldnt understand, wich had a bunch of girls dancing on a commercial jet with penguins and it was advertising some sort of cola. lol :mrgreen:
Pages: 1 2