Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Does anyone know a good site for news about upcoming HK dvds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
? =)
Artic nightfall forums, the best place beside from here to get infoSmile
Animegod is MAC's official site. Go there to see upcoming releases and stuff from them. As for news sites, none that I know of. The HK companies kind stay low. Artic Nightfall is awesome, as somone there know's someone at FX, so you can hear about new FX releases.
Well, Flora's trying to get a site up if rumors are true.
people keep hush hush about upcoming Fx releases now ever since the Macross Tv fiasco.

Damn, I really wanted Macross TV perfect.
I'm out of the loop. what was the Macross TV fiasco?
Keep it low, hush hush, dont want anything like that to happen again
Why can Animeigo threaten them, and the other companies can't?
I dont really know the details but sometimes a company can put pressure on sellers of bootlegs.

Try to find a HKDVD FLCL on ebay.
I never understood that. Either it's illegal, or it's not. And if it's illegal, the official companies could sue the HK's and places like EBAY shouldn't allow them either. And if Animeigo is pursuing stuff like that, why are there HK's of Orange Road and You're Under Arrest? I know you can't answer these questions for me. Just wondering out loud.
They also went after sellers for Orange Road. And FLCL. Confusedweatdrop:
I got FLCL HK from discountdvd ( not to be whoring out ) for $11.95 about a month ago. It has absolutely perfect subs. IT IS FLAWLESS IN EVERY WAY!
damn, some of them peoples on ebay are theives. sellin the HK Bebop series for a hundred. thats horrible. btw, has anyone bought the series from here?...how do you guys like it?
I too got FLCL for 10$US and it is perfect, plus its got extras! The pillows rule supreme.

Cowboy Bebop MAC should be good since its a rip of the FX version.
Pages: 1 2 3 4