Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Hokuto no Ken DVD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Can anyone tell me the quality of the (MAC) version of Fist of the North Star TV. I know the MI version is great from the reviews but no one has replied to my post in the suggestion/request forum for it. I want it very quickly.
It wouldn't be too far a stretch to say that the Hokuto No Ken HK Set by MI, is one of their best rips to date.

Seriously, this is the best (not to mention only) way to see all 152 eps of Hokuto No Ken with an English translation.

And Manga are charging what, $24.95 for five of their crappy dubbed eps on a DVD?. Nope sorry. Ain't gonna happen. Besides the fact that Manga only hold the license for the first 36 eps, the seiyuu who does the Japanese voice for Ken sounds superemely badass.
Well optimistic, I learned japanese on my own. I just have a genuine love for the language. It is what kept me wanting to learn. Now all I need to do is take a trip to Japan to top it all off.
I have gone to japan, my mom used to live there and she felt like seeing her old friends that she hadn't seen for 20 years so my whole family went,

my school offers it, and I hope that I can take it next year but that will be tough because only a few are alloud to.
Try your hardest to get in. The language isn't as hard as people say it is. If your into it you can learn it quickly.

You lucky bastard! You got to go to japan with your family?! BAH! I have to save my own money to get myself there. I plan on getting a VISA to work there, and stay for a while. Confusedweatdrop: :mrgreen:
nice.... yeah, but I was young and I wasnt into anime that much at the time, I was only eleven I think....

but there culture is really great, and it was funny how this girl a few years older than me came up and seemed interested in me (because I was tall) heheh...

well anyway I would like to go again, once I know how to erad and speak some of the laguage. and get a ride with my parents while I still can.... I bring it up whenever I get the chance

"How would you like to go to europe this summer?"

"ummmm.... naw how about we go to japan again!" :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I go absolutely no where. Things like that happen when you are poor, Cry
yeah, my family is pretty welthy but I personally am not. :mrgreen:
My parents have already named colleges I can't go to due to expenses. :mrgreen:
Getting a Visa is very hard. You almost need to have a special skill or a job already set up. My advice is to go into telephone singing. 5000 yen an hour several years ago (bet its less now, but I know the job still exists). And it's considered a special skill Tongue
I can do that, no wait I can't sing for shit!!!! :mrgreen:
I can! .... in the shower that is... Confusedweatdrop:
Trust me, I know. Confusedweatdrop:
so those were the footsteps I heard! :mrgreen:

AHH GET AWAY YOU FIEND! YOU PEEPING TOM! :mrgreen:
^_^ I'm always in your mirror. :mrgreen:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5