Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Having trouble remembering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think some time back, I was broswing through the store here and I saw a series called "Dont leave me Daisy" or was it "Dont Leave me alone Daisy". Well it has to be one of those two, so i was wondering which name was it, and who has seen the series.
easy to look up the name of the HK release if u know the first letter of the series ;p

http://www.import-anime.com/index.php?pa...e=1&list=D

as for the shows content.. its a Rip of R1 so it shouldnt be too hard to find the synopsis of it through google Tongue
its called dont leave me alone daisy....oh well here is a synopsis, or you can go to www.animeworld.com and look in the reviews for the full length review.

Plot Synopsis

Young Techno has spent his formative years hidden in a nuclear bomb shelter by his overprotective mad scientist Grandfather, but after laying eyes on the pretty young Hitomi, he decides to come out of his shell, go to high school, and pursue love like a normal guy... or at least, his take on a normal guy. Poor Hitomi, however, is in for a shock, because her newfound mad scientist "boyfriend" lacks a few basic social skills, and will do just about anything to get her affections. Throw in Yamakawa X, a rebel without a clue, Annie, a psychotic social-reformation-type-cyborg, and the class' buxom and entirely clueless young teacher, and school is an interesting place to be.
Don't leave me alone Daisy was really bad. PM if you're interested on finding out more about. :mrgreen:
but doesnt she blow chunks or something? :mrgreen:
nah, she just squeals before she gets forced into weird shit. ^_^
yeah, it seams pretty odd but looks pretty funny. :mrgreen:
Have you seen anything for it? It's just not worth it.
if you say so, it wasnt on the top of my list anyway. :mrgreen:
I'm with steve. The little bit of the show I saw made me never want to see it again. Confusedweatdrop: I though the previews made it look good too. Confusedweatdrop:
yeah, I hate it when the preview looks really awsome, but it turns out they just took things out of context and the coolest scenes. then you buy it and you think "well this is different from the preview....IT SUCKS!!!"
That is why normally I don't care for previews. Unless they jive with my point of view. :mrgreen:
I will download them if they are part of a series that I really like, for instance lord of the rings, the matrix, or halo 2(even though that is a game).