Import Anime Forums

Full Version: choices choices.....once again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have only a bit of money and I was wondering what I should get in my next buy

1. kenshin FX

2. One piece FX

3. Maison Ikkoku MI

AHHH! I want them all but they are all long expensive series and I can only get one and it will be a while before I can get the next.

which one would you recomend the most?
Kenshin.

That's my choice as I have only seen it of the three. Not sure what Steve will say as he likes both Kenshin and Maison Ikkoku.
One Piece! How many times do I gotta tell you to get it! Go buy it now!

I think steve will suggest Maison Ikkoku. He seems to be the representitive for that series. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Kenshin!
I love that series.. plus its the only one i have seen of the 3.. working on Steve's though..
Quote:Originally posted by "kakoi_sugoi_yama"

One Piece! How many times do I gotta tell you to get it! Go buy it now!

I think steve will suggest Maison Ikkoku. He seems to be the representitive for that series. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

yeah, he is the represenative for Mainson Ikkoku but you are the one for One Piece, oh well I dont have the money for anything right now, so I will see how the rest of the votes go.
currently:

kenshin: 1 (since suzaku has only seen kenshin)

One peice: 1

Mainson Ikkoku: 0
Hey now, you can't miscount my vote Confusedweatdrop: It's against the modding vote. I SAID KENSHIN, INFIDEL!
ok Ill give you 1/2 a vote :mrgreen:
I'm torn between Kenshin and Ikkoku (never seen one piece). I like dubs better, so if you're getting the perfect collection, then Kenshin, otherwise Ikkoku.

KENSHIN!!! *hugs his set* I have seen some of Ikkoku..it seems really good..but Kenshin ALL THE WAYYYY!
~Todd
hmmmm... looks like kenshing takes the lead. will anyone take the side of kakoi?

only time will tell..... DUM DUM DUM!
Not many have seen the glory of One Piece. Too bad you guys are missing out.
ONE PIECE IS GODLY!!!!!!!!!!!! And you can't beat CHEAT CLOTH!!!! Hehe..to get that joke you need to see the One Piece subs, HEHEHEEHHEHAAAAHAHAHAHAAA!!!
They call "him" cheat cloth in the movie. Big Grin
ok because of Dark osamu and his strong love for one piece it is now level with kenshin.
Pages: 1 2