Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Need sig help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everybody. I need some help with my new sig. I don't like the plain white background. Can one of you photoshop experts out there change it for me? I want a dark, ominous background. Something like black with red lightning kind of stuff going on. Can anyone do that for me, please? Thanks Smile
I can! Give me some time! I have Deleter CG Ilustrator(I bought)
AND Photoshop 6 (hehe...piracy...does a wallet good!)
I'm on it right now. Ten minutes and I'll be done.
Yeah it's probably best for Suzaku to do it. I wouldn't know how to get it back to ya'! DAMN YOU INTERNET ILLITERACY!!!! Cry
Here, Done.
Yes! I was going to do something similar to that but with some red in the sky.That's just as good! Great job Suzaku! :wink:
I honestly just found a picture of lightning (I did a search for red lightning but it came up nil ~_~) and put the other picture on top, used a mask layer, did a little white cuttin' and saved it.
I know. Good editing is what I meant. It's just that is a good choice. I should have clearified my last post... :roll: I was going to start from scratch but that particular background is a good pic of lightning. I saw something similar to that in my head before you posted. Good job!
Nice. It was good before, but now its great. Big Grin Big Grin
Thanks Suzaku. I owe you one Smile I tried editing the pic myself using PaintShopPro but it always had white stuff around the picture. I couldn't get rid of it with my limited knowledge of picture editing.
Thanks again Smile
Now he looks godly. :mrgreen:

Go Getter Robo!

Go Go Nagai! :mrgreen:
Go Nagai is Godly! :twisted: