Import Anime Forums

Full Version: what is edd from cowboy bebob a male or a female????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
what is edd from cowboy bebob a male or a female???
Female.
Your new avatar is nice Ngckld. :wink: Edd is great. Edd's father is even better. :mrgreen:
I think the show made it pretty clear that edd was a female although his name was edd and he did show male charicteristics.
yea that was what messed me up
They made sure to say "her" a few times just to make sure you knew. :mrgreen:
or she. and they did discuss it as well.
The original post is the perfect answer to why we need a spell check on the forum Tongue
Anyways, in the Cowboy bebop movie, Ed knocks on somebody's door and it's a gay guy who answers and he invites Ed in, but Ed says she's a girl, so the guy gets mad Tongue Yep, Ed is indeed a girl.
Oh can't forget when she walk's in on Faye and Faye screems your a girl... That was funny and the biggest hint...
Yeah cause the guy asks if he is "Busu" (ugly). I like Ed's wandering personality. Big Grin Big Grin
Yeah you find out at the end of episode 9 Jammin' with Edward. *sigh* That series was so great. I watched it during the summer so it always reminds me of that. *sigh*
yeah, edd is a great charecter and adds a certain flavor to the series. :mrgreen:
yea edd is a great charecter from cow boy bebop
Though I wish Ein was a bigger part of the show.
yeah, they make such a big deal about him being so smart and then show his intelegence when he plays through that game in episode 24, but don't go any further then that.
Pages: 1 2 3