Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Raijin Comics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't read manga in english normally( I prefer its home language), but today while walking around in my local comic shop a magazine caught my eye. The name was Raijin Comics. This has so many stories that are so hard to find in its original language. First of all being Fist of the Blue Sky! The prequel to Fist of the North Star! Also it contains City Hunter,and Slam Dunk! Most of these are harder to come by considering they haven't been in print for a while. The translations are very good, and all of the japanese sound effects are left intact.( which need to be there, because they are part of the artwork) I just though that you guys should know about these quality stories in print in the usa. Long live Tetsuo Hara and Buronson! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin [/u]
I also like the mamotte shugotten translations and especially the first president of japan (a great political manga).
Yeah, I'm going to go get the next few issues soon. The first president of america dosen't come in until the next issue. I will probably get a subscription. Big Grin Big Grin