Import Anime Forums

Full Version: New sig!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
New sig and avatar, that's all ^_^
Nice!

Now it will take awhile to realize that is you. Big Grin
Morgorath should like it ^_^

Hey Morgorath, if you read this and you want a Slayers sig, let me know which character.
I think he is one of the biggest Slayers fans there is. Big Grin
Of course, seeing I'm the biggest, then my fiancee, Morgorath can be my partner in crime as number three ^_^
Your fiancee likes anime? :?

That has to be great. Big Grin
She introduced me to Slayers, Rayearth, Fuhshigi Yuugi, Inuyasha, and Ah, My Goddess!

I introduced her to X, Ayashi no Ceres, WeiB Kruez, Trigun, Bebop, and Gundam 08th MS Team.
Well how do you like that. I haven't met too many female anime fans during my lifetime.

and she likes Inuyasha! She's definitely a keeper. Big Grin
Well I have meet a few and converted a few others (those who liked were Japanese those I converted were American go figure)

Suzakuseikun
Quote: Morgorath should like it ^_^

Hey Morgorath, if you read this and you want a Slayers sig, let me know which character.

Hey if you would do that I send you something from Okinawa that will make your Otaku room complete. Oh and my choice is Zelegadis he is the best of the four, but I need him in an Action pose or if you can something with him and Amelia casting a spell together wouls be Awesome.... You are the man bye the way.

I have always been in Awe of your Avatar's and sigs.... Confusedweatdrop:
Okay, I quickly came up with 3 signatures. I don't really have any Zel x Amelia pictures because I'm a fan of the Zel x Lina pairing :mrgreen: Anyhow, Enjoy. I can probably come up with a few others, but I figured these would spark some interest. :wink:

On a side note, Slayers Unlimited is a Slayers RolePlay I do, hence the reason I have a banner. I added it for looks. It should become a fanfic soon - and it adds a few new characters to the mix. A new Mazoku, but one who can actually deal with Emotions due to his status - Alta, and a Chimaera named Ian who has a past almost as mysterious as Zelgadis.
Go with z3 or z2. My opinion z2 is the best. Big Grin
Yeah, I like z2 the best. z3 is cool if you see the whole picture, it's Zelgadis in this neat looking trenchcoat with two swords.
nice, I like it.
Here's the images I used. They're gonna be big. Eugene makes the best fanart.
I'd go with z2. I love that pic. There is something about it that draws me to it. Big Grin Big Grin
Pages: 1 2