Import Anime Forums

Full Version: dvds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
My review was actually pretty long, but I'm not sure if it went through. I was wondering am I the only one that ever has problems with this site crashing on them or not loading up properly? Anyways, the Love hina perfect collection has beautiful video. it's neary identical to the US release. the sound for the most part is fine too. But, for some reason the opening theme doesn't sound as loud and as clear as the rest of the series. plus all the opening and ending credits are written in japanese. they don't hardsub the titles to each episode or any signs during the series either. The spring special is all in japanese, since the dub track has not officially been released in the US yet. hope that summary helps for whoever wanted to know about the set.
I did, and thank you very much. It has to be checked over from an admin, so there won't be any crap reviews. Smile
My reviews aren't as thorough as they could be but I feel that I do a fairly good job of pointing out the flaws.
That's all we can ask. Big Grin
was that an insult?
I didn't seem like an insult. Big Grin
I dont like the look of that smily
Does it look evil? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
No it wasn't. :mrgreen:
ahh!! i AM GOING INSANE! oh wel might as well join the croud Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin ok thats enough :mrgreen:
Now I'm going to bitch smack you!!!! :mrgreen:
not if I can bitch smack you first!

*pulls hand back in bitch smacking position*
damn off of the subject again...this was my first thread and post...from askin bout dvds to people bitch slappin each other...
I heard FX omitted episode 25 in the Love Hina set which is a shame, its a fun little episode with plenty of fanservice. Motoko has one shiny ass.
yeah, well thats what happens when the post sluts take over :mrgreen:

anyway.....
*bich smacks steve*

(I was hoping for you to make the next move but because of you not posting I am forced to end this)

NOW KISS DA FLO KISS DA FLO MUTHA FUKA! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5