Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Just for Steve ^_^
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rayearth OAV images :mrgreen:
It looks a little funky, but trust me I've already made a commitment to buying the R1 release when it comes out. Check out my review I posted. By the way this for me only, nobody else can look!!!! :mrgreen:
Well, it's a bit different. All the girls go to the same school. I kinda liked the OAV setup, it was on the darker side of CLAMP, more like X than the cutsey Rayearth series stuff.

I checked out your review, but I wont dog ya on it. Your opinion is your own, I can't take that. ^_^

The second picture is actually the CD cover for the soundtrack. There is one more picture I want to post, actually.
I like Ferio. I think that was his name. I read alot of the mangas a long time ago. The oav has artwork that looks alot better.

Sorry to have seen the post that was just for you steve. :|
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr just kidding.

Suzaku my review was a little tough because I expected a little more from it. The content was rated low because I really didn't care for the first 16 episodes weren't that good, but the ending was incredible. It just made it seem worth it. The next season continued on the goodness of the first season's ending. I was extremely dissapointed in the ending because I was expecting something equal to the first season's ending but instead got something super whishy whashy. It left so much up to the imagination and you know how I hate using that. I think they should have had another 10 episodes or so after the war. :mrgreen: