Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Do all gatefold HK DVDs come with the plastic dust cover?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Nina182B Wrote:You might also get the kind that looks like a regular US dvd case and it'll have either one or two dvd's inside. This is what I got for FX's Someday's Dreamers and Haibane Renmei. FLCL as well, although I'm not sure if that was FX. I like those cases.

I love those! I HATE gatefolds for 2 disc stuff. They are flimsy and look stupid on the shelf... I hope all companies do this. Even the 3 disc Doreamon MI is great as its in a normal case which takes up ALOT less room...
gubi-gubi Wrote:I love those! I HATE gatefolds for 2 disc stuff. They are flimsy and look stupid on the shelf... I hope all companies do this. Even the 3 disc Doreamon MI is great as its in a normal case which takes up ALOT less room...
are the subs for doraemon any good? I just wondered even though i have my chinese dub ones.
CrayonShinChan Wrote:are the subs for doraemon any good? I just wondered even though i have my chinese dub ones.

They're not too bad... Good really. Im not too far through but I dont see what the fuss is about..
It's all about that 4D pocket! ^_^
Does anybody here own MAC's Sakura Diaries set? I ordered it yesterday but after reading your posts I'm afraid I'm going to get one of those generic gatefolds.
CrayonShinChan Wrote:It's all about that 4D pocket! ^_^

I ment about the subs lol obviously the show rocks!
gubi-gubi Wrote:I ment about the subs lol obviously the show rocks!
Get in the line. The first helicopter cap that comes out is mine. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2