Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Import Video games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone else here have any import video games? That is what I am spending just about all of my money on right now... Here is my list:

Famicom (JP NES):
DragonBall 1,2,3
DragonBall Z I,II,III, and Gaiden
Akira
Advanced D&D: Hillsfar
Dr.Mario
Donkey Kong 3
Devil World
DragonQuest II
DQIII
Egypt (in the mail...)
F1 Race
Galaga
Golf (one crappy game . . .)
Macross
Mother
PacLand
Pinball
Popeye
Rockman 3 (in the mail...)
Super Mario Bros.
SMB 3
SM USA
Tower of Druaga
Wagyan Land 2
Forest of Wario
Wild Gunman
Yoshi Cookie
Yoshi Egg

Famicom Disk System:
Yume Kouba (SP?) Doki Doki Panic
Zelda
Zelda 2

Saturn:
Dragonball Z Shinbutouden (SP?)

PSX:
FF IX
Rockman Complete Works vol. 1
RCW vol. 2
Salamander DX Pack Plus

Gameboy Color:
Pocket Monsters Gold
PM Silver

That's about it
I want Zelda for the disk system, but yes I like import games too. I'm currently saving to buy an import PS2. :mrgreen:
No need Kakoi just get the Zelda for the gamecube and it comes with the Zelda that was released on the disk system
I wonder if all GCN games related to old franchises will have the first game in the series hidden in it. If you remember, Metroid Prime also had the first Metroid in it.
Well X-Box's House of the Dead 3 has House of the Dead 2 from Dreamcast on it. :mrgreen:
Ahhhh Dreamcast, best 50 bucks I spent...i bought it at a flea market, and the guy threw in Bleem! with Gran Turismo 2, that game freaking rocks, that and anime kept me busy all summer
I love games. The dreamcast dissapeared to quickly. I believe it could have held it's own with the other big ones a little longer. Those who own the system know what I mean. Big Grin
yeah it could have held it's own a little longer. Shen Mue, kicked ass, I play that game when ever i have time, Sonic is pretty great to. And i have some other games that are scattered around the house.
I got mine for $40. Mars Marix kicks serious ass. :mrgreen:
never played that one, but I really enjoyed rival schools
Mars Matrix is better than Project Raiden. :mrgreen:
One Piece Grand Battle 2 is a very good import game. Tons of extras. Big Grin
Well, I guess I'll have to get that once I get the Biohazard series and Silent Hill.
Biohazard has the voice of JPOP star Ayumi Hamasaki in it, correct? :mrgreen: