Import Anime Forums

Full Version: New Trade List > TeaganNash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
These are all R1 DVD's and "NON BOOTLEG OR FANSUBBED" VHS's for trade or sale... In short, everything here is store bought.

VHS

Battle Arena Toshinden OAV
Geo Armor Kishin Corps Vol.4
Grey Digital Target
Gundam Wing ep 1-4
Gundam Wing ep 5-7
Robotech Vol.25 & 29
Ruronui Kenshin Vol.1
Sakura Wars OVa Part 1
Tekken the Motion Picture (Though I don't know that anyone will want it...)

I also have DVD's, but I'm only willing to part with them for an excellent deal.
They are...

DVD

Blood Reign : Curse of the Yoma
Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade

Please Note that these are all R1 Bilingual

There were others... but they're in lock down...

PM me if you are interested in anything on the list. You make the offer, I'll tell you what I think, if it works then well.... it works!

Wish List
Noir (VCD or DVD)
Excel Saga (VCD or DVD)
Silent Mobius Vol.3 (R1 DVD)
Star Ocean EX
:evil: :evil: :evil: Something happened to my last trade list... everytime I tried to edit something it kept saying "Invalid Session" I don't know what that means, but it can't be that great if it's keeping me from editing my list... Confusedweatdrop:
Shibo was working on the boards.
K. :mrgreen:
Look this is really aggrivating. Why isn't anyone PMing me? The list isnt THAT bad.... Confusedweatdrop:
Well, it sorta is, seeing you have mostly VHS. Not many people are interested in VHS anymore, seeing DVDs last longer. Confusedweatdrop:
I am willing to sell these VHS's.... :mrgreen:
Not to be rude, but you only just posted this list, and it's been less than 24 hours. I'm sure not everyone here checks the trade forum regularly, and therefore doesn't exactly know everything the comes up immediately after it goes up. Give it a day or two and you may get some results.
Oh, ok. This is my first time trading so I'm really lost on what to do. Thanks for the tip. :mrgreen:
Pokemon, pokemon pokemon, talk to me about it soon teagan
*Updated*
*Updated* All VHS's are priced from 2.50 to 10.00 dollars. All are in very good condition and in original packaging. So PM me if you see anything you like.

Also, I will update this list every two weeks.
*Updated*