Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What ever happened to Batz Kage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
We've got more generals than tanks!
I love tanks. Especially when they are blowing stuff up. Big Grin
eh?
You know Bang Bang Bang.
Upon reading the begining of this, I felt speacial. Then upon reading the rest of it I felt even more specical to know that not only did people care who I was, but they cared enough to hi-jack the thread, & that's one thing I will always be proud of, & if I don't get grounded to being on-line so late on a school night, after this week is up, I'm as good as back. Which then again last two times I said that I didn't post for a LONG time, but the last time I had a good excuse. You see upon checking the statisics page I saw that the :twisted: smileys weren't winnig so I slammed my fist on the head board of my bed spilling my glass of water into my keyboard :? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: .

Peace Out, :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
yep, ... dont really have anything to say except its nice to have you back even though I really cant say that since I joined after you left...

well anyway, I might as well help you out raising the :twisted: rank since I have used so many :mrgreen: s...

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ok I think thats the most I can do without being banned. :mrgreen: oops I mean :twisted:
You know they got rid of the counter. Batz, we were chillin' for some time. Good to see you coming back. :mrgreen:
oh yeah, I realised that after posting that... Confusedweatdrop:
whoops!!!!

We should have a Michael Jackson counter. :mrgreen:

if (coment == "Michael Jackson")
{
kingOfPop++;
}

:mrgreen:
to count what? :?
Michael Jackson references. With your lap top you should learn to program. :mrgreen:
yeah, except the school puts up shit to limit your access to anything more than educational purposes.... that and the internet :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Anime sites are educational.

Batz don't lie. You're going to get grownded again. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
He most likely will but it is good to see him none the less oh and Steve the post count is still there you just have to know where to look for it...
Pages: 1 2 3 4