Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Subbed or Dubbed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
The second english one was better, than the Japanese. I swear. :mrgreen:
Yeha, Second Season's English Dub opening wasn't as bad as first season's :|
I think that opening was one of the main reasons why I didn't finish that tape. I love the manga so much, and they gave me piercing voices! Damn them. Sad Big Grin Big Grin
Well, Hikaru's voice actor is way too high. I do admit that, but I really enojy the dub for the second season. That, and Lex Lang is very, very Lantis/Zagatto :mrgreen:
I believe the tape I saw was from late in the first season. :?
Hm...did it have this young looking blonde girl in a dress inside of what seemed to be a flower? And a tall black haired guy with violet eyes who wore this big black and violet "headgear" cornw thing, and black armor? It was first season then.
It was the first season. Big Grin
First season sucked, but the ending to it made it worth it. I really like the second season. :mrgreen:
Well, it wasn't so bad. First season had a few saving graces.

Caldina
Emeraude (From the ending)
Zagatto
Caldina
Innova
Lafarga
Did I mention Caldina?
i havn't ever seen this anime, whats it about?
A world is in peril. The Priestess who's only job is to pray for the world's safety has been kidnapped. Three girls are summoned from another world, the three legendary Magic Knights of Rayearth (Earth). The girls go through different triels before they finally reach the final showdown. Really neat. Done by CLAMP.
Was the videogame done first, or the anime, or the manga? :mrgreen:
Clamp makes some really good stuff. I like the mangas more than the show in most cases though.
The manga was first. That is most always the case.
I personally liked the fact that in the manga, Eagle (Highlight) did not die, mearly went into a coma. This I felt was a better ending.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5