Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Sig for OptimisticOx
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is where i will post ur sig dude, it will be sweet, this weekend it will be ready!!!
nice :mrgreen:
I will make a sig shop for people after i make Optimistics
Sounds like a shitting good time. :mrgreen:
*cough*maybe one of the mods*winks*could talk to shults*nudge*about letting me get my own forums for it*glares at steve* all for free to Smile Tongue
Wait can I have a bribe? I'll talk to him. What exactly is the forum about? Making sigs? I'll pass the idea on. :mrgreen:
Sent in the request and put in a good word for you. It's up to the admins now. Good luck. :mrgreen:
nice, looks like a good idea.
Quote:Originally posted by "Steve_the_Talking_Pie"

Wait can I have a bribe? I'll talk to him. What exactly is the forum about? Making sigs? I'll pass the idea on. :mrgreen:

sure, unlimitedly free sigs and avatars, and mod access to the forum if it is made, and not just for sigs, have like a graphics forum, just make one the sig shop,

and also make a place were u can post ur anime websites
I'll look at it and talk to the admins. You have me running back and forth. You do this every time *tantrum voice*. :mrgreen:

Sure I'll let them know. :mrgreen:
lol, ok

here is optimistics great sig!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]

to put it in sig just put [img] http://www.oldrepublic.net/optimisticox.jpg [/img]

*no spaces after and before [img][/img]'s
please paste that in ur profile, i will now make the sig shop thread!!!
I'd like one. :mrgreen: