Import Anime Forums

Full Version: moonay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I was wondering what everyone would do if they had unlimited money to do it with.

I personaly would buy my own country and have different towns and cities filled with hired people to act out different animes. And in the center of it all would me my huge estate stock piled with all of the anime, manga and video games ever created and a huge staff complete with Japaneese translator would dvote themselves around the clock to getting the hottest things from Japan. Aww yeah thats the life...
I would take care of family and friends for the rest of my life. Then I would have a house built in every country so I could have a home everywhere I go. Then I would have Akira Toriyama draw manga just for me, I don't care how old he is! I know he loves money! Big Grin Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by "OptimisticOx"

I personaly would buy my own country

Somone actually tried to sell Canada on ebay. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I would definitely pay for my parents retirement. A nice trailer in some nice park.......wait, no no a place in Florida so my Dad could play golf and shuffleboard. My mom could take up some cooky fad like aerobic swimming (wait that's here to stay). Then I would start my own anime company and release Dr. Slump, Dr. Suprise, Kodocha, Shame on Ms. Machiko, Pumpkin Wine, Graduation, Detective Conan, Hello Kitty, Fist of the North Star (buy it from Manga who will fuck it up). Also I'd have to buy the rights to Maison Ikkoku so Viz wouldn't continue to fuck that up. I think I'd call my company FANIME. :mrgreen:
I would by the entire collection of Cow Boy Bebop,Neon Genisis Evangaleion,Inuyasha,Yu Yu Hakusho, and Irresonsible Captain Tylor Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by "Steve_the_Talking_Pie"

OptimisticOx Wrote:I personaly would buy my own country

Somone actually tried to sell Canada on ebay. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
hahaha! thats awsome, did you also know that a family tried to sell itself on ebay for one million dollars.

cool, I have never seen a quote inside of a quote on this forum.
Some guy had $50,000 for his right kidney before ebay closed the auction. :mrgreen:
that sucks...I would give away my kidny for that much!
Yeah, it's illegal to sell organs on ebay. You never know man, you might need that kidney one day. :mrgreen:
yeah...maybe, if I had to sell a body part I would probably say my pinkie because you hardly ever use it.(although I don't see what kind of screwed up person would want one)
yhhhhhhh yeah me neither, *pulls shirt collar* Gosh it's hot in here. :mrgreen:
Nice new signature :mrgreen:
I thought Burt Ward was the Devils work?
Damn Burt Ward and all of is gay antics! Confusedweatdrop:
I just saw a movie where the main charecter was gay and proud, that really disturbs me...(like on the first season of surviver)
Pages: 1 2 3