Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Cannot find server!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey JJ, I just got booted off the sight 2 times within 5 minutes and was wondering if the problem is getting worse? I knew it was a problem this sight has but it seems to kick me off 2 times a visit but not THIS FAST!!! I was just wanting to ask if you knew any more about it? :wink:
what problem are you having?
Well first off it only happens at the place more than 6 times a week.

Kakoi seems to have this problem worse than me.

I sometimes get booted off...one of those Page Has Expired deals.
On the start bar it says Cannot find server...and the actual page is one of those refresh pages. I click to go to lets say the Forums or into the store and suddenly it takes 40 minutes rather than a few seconds. After the loading bar has reached a centimeter it goes to the refresh page ( cannot find server ) but if I type in the adress bar I can still go to other web pages and stuff but not HERE. I have to completely log off and back on to get back here! WTF!?!?!? Confusedweatdrop: :?
I know you are probably using IE for this.. could you download and try mozilla..? (not netscape its bloated version of Mozilla) or if not then get this browser http://www.mozilla.org/phoenix it is a very stripped down version of Mozilla.. and alot better in my opinion.. Just get the .5 release and browser for a while and see if you get that problem.> I know JJ was having problems with IE and the site.. When he went to Phoenix. (You still using it JJ?) he hasn't had a problem.. Phoenix also has a great Popup blocking system.. based on a Whitelist system meaning you specify which sites you want unregistered popup's to appear on.. ;o)
I just tried your link and instantly got a Page Not found. The link wasn't found...I wasn't booted off here is what i mean.
Doh my bad.. here is the proper url
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/phoenix

or direct url for the download

http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/phoenix/relea...-win32.zip
hehe yea still using Phoenix Smile heheh
I really don't have that problem. It happened a couple times to me a long time ago and I just disconnected and got back on and the problem was solved. Big Grin Big Grin
OK THIS TIME I GOT....

php BB: Critical Error Could Not Connect To The Database

WTF is THIS?!?!?!?!? :? :evil:

This is a new one! :evil: :evil: :evil: Fucking Dial Up! I'm Gettin' CABLE!!!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
That was the error I thought you were talking about. Get Cable. Then you won't have to worry about stupid crap. Big Grin Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by "DARK OSAMU"

OK THIS TIME I GOT....

php BB: Critical Error Could Not Connect To The Database

WTF is THIS?!?!?!?!? :? :evil:

This is a new one! :evil: :evil: :evil: Fucking Dial Up! I'm Gettin' CABLE!!!

that is one you can't control.. Just means that the Phpbb forum couldn't connect to my hosts MySQL server to get the information for the forum.. don't know what was going on but people seem to been having this problem a few times.. will talk to host and see if they have been having few problems.
shultz while we are talking of php my admin, can u mod in the quick reply mod please!!
If you have a link to the mod that goes for php 2.0.4 i can add it in when i update the forum.. I gotta add in statistics mod, new FileAttachment mod and some quick ones that i have along with code a new feature that Suzuki requested.. but sure i can put that in when i update.. but i won't actually code in a quick reply. because my time is already limited in writing stuff.. (Already way behind on the shopping cart)